Zoe Saldana In Alexander McQueen – ‘The Words’ Sundance Film Festival Premiere

On Friday, Zoe Saldana attended the 2012 Sundance Film Festival premiere of ‘The Words’ prior to her appearance on the red carpet at the 2012 SAG Awards.

As we know, the Sundance Film Festival is supposed to be keeping it real in winter coats and snow boots, but Zoe thankfully didn’t get the memo as she wore an Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 dress.

Her sexy, gothic, timeless black dress was styled with an Alexander McQueen stingray belt and an ivory McQueen skull-clasp clutch which provides a contrast to her all-black look.

Many of you accused Kate Bosworth of being overdressed at Sundance last week.

So I assumed you would think the same about Zoe. Is this the case?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney - The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney – The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Rooney Mara In Givenchy - ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ Tokyo Photocall

Rooney Mara In Givenchy – ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ Tokyo Photocall

8 Responses to Zoe Saldana In Alexander McQueen – ‘The Words’ Sundance Film Festival Premiere

1. Tahlia February 3, 2012 at 11:57 #

There’s something about this that I really don’t like, maybe its the fit of the dress, particularly around the top which isn’t doing her any favours, and the shoes aren’t helping much either. Could also be that I seen the Cate Blanchett post before this and Zoe’s look has nothing on that!

• EmmaWoodhouse February 4, 2012 at 20:15 #

+1! This would be OK for Zoe (if top fit better) but Cate stole her thunder!

2. asherlev1 February 3, 2012 at 22:10 #

Hee. I strangely didn’t mind Kate being overdressed. I thought she looked smashing and I was glad to see her owning it. I mean, you know, I don’t think overdressing is a “trend” for her, so I was cool with it.

And I have such a WEAKNESS for Zoe, so lmao, she’s the last person I would complain about for being OVERDRESSED, not to mention her looking so lovely whilst doing so (and to be honest, I don’t think it is all that over the top. The black tones things down considerably imo)

3. bee7 February 4, 2012 at 05:44 #

Overdressed or not, this look is really boring with that hair and pumps

4. Polina Pushkina February 4, 2012 at 07:06 #

I hate this look. The dress is too big for the actress. Its length is the worst problem. Yak!

5. Jess2 February 4, 2012 at 07:34 #

I am not liking the length of the dress on Zoe, I much prefer the length on the model which is just at the knee. The shoes aren’t great either but I love the belt

• chrigid February 20, 2012 at 08:58 #