Naomi Watts In Stella McCartney – Jacobs Creek Promotion

Hollywood has seen a mass exodus of Australian stars, as Naomi Watts is the latest A-lister to arrive on the red carpet in Sydney this week.

She helped Jacobs Creek promote a new wine at Centennial Park.

We should not be surprised to see her wearing a look by BFF Stella McCartney.

Her Resort 2012 two-tone halter dress drapes at the back.

This simple look was teamed with a Stella McCartney tan faux python ‘Falabella’ clutch and strappy Stella McCartney sandals.

Thank God she picked a look from the Resort collection.

Naomi and Liv Tyler are yet to wear looks from the Spring 2012 collection.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Julianne Moore In Calvin Klein Collection - Calvin Klein Celebrate Women In Film

Julianne Moore In Calvin Klein Collection – Calvin Klein Celebrate Women In Film

Brandy In Burberry Prorsum - Los Angeles Premiere Of Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World

Brandy In Burberry Prorsum – Los Angeles Premiere Of Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World

7 Responses to Naomi Watts In Stella McCartney – Jacobs Creek Promotion

1. Paddy M February 3, 2012 at 12:06 #

LOL, maybe Stella will get the message. When your two BFFs haven’t worn a single look from your recent Spring collection, I think that’s a little hint they’re giving Stella ;)

2. Hannah February 3, 2012 at 16:09 #

I really have no particular feelings about this look. IT is prety deja vu and bland, but her hair and makeup is stunning. Her skin s radiant, her eyemakeup is a ncie departure from her often more minimal approach, and her glossy waves are perfetion.
    Also, thank god for Liv Tyler & Naomi Watts, I have faith that they won’t go for the hideous print and bulky embroidery.

3. Nat39 February 3, 2012 at 23:38 #

Do not like this at all – the overly sporty neckline and stripes on the sides, the awkward matronly length (on Naomi) combined with the ankle strap shoes, and the tan clutch doesn`t make any sense to me.

4. pipsqueak February 4, 2012 at 05:09 #

In my book, Naomi is definitely one of the actresses following the “simple dress + edgy footwear” formula. Unfortunately, the formula didn’t work on this occasion. The dress is exceptionally boring.

5. Alina February 4, 2012 at 06:41 #

This is great – simple, chic and ‘very Naomi’.

6. Michelle February 4, 2012 at 15:56 #

This was an okay look until I scrolled down to the shoes; my God, those things are just awful and not at all flattering. Also not used to seeing Naomi so tanned ..

7. EmmaWoodhouse February 4, 2012 at 19:57 #

It’s OK…nothing special, but MUCH better than the Spring collection. I like the black and white but other than that the dress doesn’t really impress me. Pretty hair, though.