30.01.12

Kyra Sedgwick In Emilio Pucci – 2012 SAG Awards

Kyra Sedgwick never fails to stun on the red carpet, and that was very much the case at the 2012 SAG Awards this evening.

The nominated actress wore a figure-hugging red-hot Emilio Pucci criss-cross halter gown with side cut-outs.

Kyra was not afraid to show off the risqué back, which revealed a tattoo, and we don’t blame her.

If we had her body, we’d be showing it off too.

Simple gold earrings, blown-out locks and Fred Leighton jewels complete the look.

Credit: Getty

Naya Rivera In Naeem Khan - 2012 SAG Awards

Naya Rivera In Naeem Khan – 2012 SAG Awards

Busy Phillips In SIMONE by Katie Nehra - 2012 SAG Awards

Busy Phillips In SIMONE by Katie Nehra – 2012 SAG Awards

16 Responses to Kyra Sedgwick In Emilio Pucci – 2012 SAG Awards

1. Aline January 30, 2012 at 04:09 #

I’m not a fan of the dress itself, especially the side cut-outs. But damn, she totally works this dress!

2. Martin January 30, 2012 at 04:11 #

Wearing a cut-out gown to reveal your tattoo would be tacky on a twenty year-old starlet, so I am left wondering why a woman of Kyra’s age (irrespective of how amazing her body is) and reputation and general classiness would bother with such a crass stunt?

• gurlygurl January 30, 2012 at 04:23 #

Agreed. I’m not a fan of cut out either and her body is amazing for her age. I like the color on her though and her hair and accessories but I do prefer it when she’s classy.

• artemis January 30, 2012 at 12:08 #

Agreed! Although I like cut-out gowns I find them inappropriatefor her age..and yes they can easily look tacky

3. Nat39 January 30, 2012 at 04:12 #

Not quite liking it on her figure, a bit `all too straight torso` silhouette. Love the hair, pretty accessories.

4. Linda January 30, 2012 at 04:25 #

She always looks good, she has an amazing figure. However, I’m never too excited about her looks because they always seem very similar.

5. JacobGH January 30, 2012 at 04:48 #

Probably my favorite from the night. She looked amazing and if my bod looked that hot I wouldn’t hesitate to show it off regardless of my age.

6. Ro January 30, 2012 at 06:02 #

She’s confident and it comes across very well, regardless of age or tattoo.

7. anne January 30, 2012 at 07:14 #

There’s always someone at these awards shows that goes with a minimalistic look and looks sensational. In this case it was Kyra. I think she looks spectacular and really confident.

8. goldfish January 30, 2012 at 08:20 #

this style may be a tad overdone, but she looks great nonetheless..
    it reminds me of that neon yellow michael kors gown nikki reed wore some time ago. i actually loved that, because the color made it more of a risk.

9. Li January 30, 2012 at 09:16 #

She looks amazing! Okay, the dress might be a little ‘young’ but as far as statement goes, Kyra has ticked all the right boxes.

10. Emi January 30, 2012 at 09:24 #

She looks great, but this dress doesn’t even seem a Pucci dress, we’ve already seen it hundreds of times. I also don’t like the tone of red.

11. Fiona January 30, 2012 at 10:05 #

I think aspects of this dress are great – the colour is lovely on her and the fit is superb, but I don’t really like the cutouts (despite her impressive physique), and her arms looked very Madonna-esque when she presented on stage, scary.

12. Alina January 30, 2012 at 13:33 #

Why that tattoo? Why?

13. Jones19 January 30, 2012 at 13:52 #

She looks fantastic, that figure is worth showing off.

14. Dhppy January 30, 2012 at 19:59 #

I don’t know what she’s done to her skin lately, but she looks very fresh.