Kaley Cuoco In Romona Keveza – 2012 SAG Awards

Kaley Cuoco attended the 2012 SAG Awards dressed as Cinderella’s doppelganger.

The ‘Big Bang Theory’ actress wore a Tiffany blue Romona Keveza Spring 2012 gown with a sweetheart neckline and giant pouf skirt.

She wore her hair in a princess-braided halo, which we’ve seen so much of on the red carpet lately.

I’m sure this stylized look will bring some strong reactions as she really over-cooked it, especially with the hairdo.

Smoky eyes and a bright smile finish the look.

Credit: NYMag.com & Getty

Michelle Williams In Valentino - 2012 SAG Awards

Michelle Williams In Valentino – 2012 SAG Awards

Kristen Wiig In Balenciaga - 2012 SAG Awards

Kristen Wiig In Balenciaga – 2012 SAG Awards

25 Responses to Kaley Cuoco In Romona Keveza – 2012 SAG Awards

1. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) January 30, 2012 at 01:28 #

Oh my. Overboiled. My Barbie had something very similar. The hair is much too casual for this look.

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) January 30, 2012 at 01:29 #

Overcooked.

3. Laura January 30, 2012 at 01:32 #

I like the color, but the bottom’s too much for me. Also, that hair is just ridiculous.

4. gabis January 30, 2012 at 01:36 #

I think this dress is really really gorgeous, one of the best I’ve seen on Kaley. I love the different textures on the bust and skirt and the pastel color. I like the makeup too, even though I think she should’ve opted for a lighter touch. I’m not sure if that the kinda heavy dark eye countoring works so well with the mint colored dress.
    On the minus side, a few pieces of jewelry wouldn’t kill anyone – specially a gorgeous diamond bracelet. And the hair? I don’t know why hair stylists keep pushing that ‘do to the red carpet. It doesn’t work at all, it’s just too casual…
    It seems Kaley wanted to show how she is really connected to the lasted fashion trends… I mean, pastel colors AND braided hair?

• gurlygurl January 30, 2012 at 05:05 #

Agreed… I actually think this is the best she has looked even though it may be a bit much for this event. Having said that losing the braid and keeping the rest of the soft up do would have made this pretty close to perfect for me.

• mattison January 30, 2012 at 07:26 #

Braided fringe is one thing, but the Heidi-headband braid trend is killing me softly, especially on red carpets. When people start showing up to the Oscars with ombre braided headbands, someone please gouge out my eyes.

• Jess2 January 30, 2012 at 10:43 #

I agree, I am one of those people that love princess dresses and the textures and colour is amazing. Could have done without the hair but if the girl wants to dress up and feel like a princess then have at it, it isn’t assaulting my eyes

5. Nat39 January 30, 2012 at 01:42 #

Oh no, that hair WHY!!??? Loving the tiny waist silhouette.

6. Martin January 30, 2012 at 01:45 #

Indulging your princess fantasy not necessarily a bad thing, but doing so with a little subtlety would have probably been a wiser choice for Kaley. This is pageant wear, plain and simple. Sickly sweet, ridiculously overdone.

7. Jones19 January 30, 2012 at 01:48 #

Princess pretty! This is one of my favorite looks of the night. The hair is just perfect for this kind of gown and her makeup is beautiful. A+++

8. Mish January 30, 2012 at 01:48 #

Luv it.can’t help but see a yummy cake or feel like eating one. Not sure thats what she was going for but pretty

9. EmmaWoodhouse January 30, 2012 at 02:10 #

The hair is horrendous, the sweet-heart bodice is cliche, but I love the voluminous skirt! The minty color is lovely too.

10. mandy January 30, 2012 at 02:19 #

Dejavu, princessy or whatever you call it, there is no denying how amazing she is in this dress ! That neckline is to die for !

11. charmedsage January 30, 2012 at 02:48 #

Looks a little bridal-ish to me. Maybe if she wore her hair down it would bring the princess vibe down a notch.

12. Aline January 30, 2012 at 03:50 #

I love it. I just simply love it. This was quite a boring red carpet for me, so when Kaley showed up I sighed in relief. I mean, the skirt is just to die for! Kaley and Viola are my absolute favorites of the night.

13. Linda January 30, 2012 at 04:31 #

I guess overcooked would describe it well. It’s a pretty enough dress, too princessy for my personal taste, but the hair is just not working with it.

14. Lori January 30, 2012 at 04:56 #

Ew! Shouldn’t this dress be covering the extra roll of toilet paper in my Aunt Angela’s bathroom?

• Snowlion February 8, 2012 at 19:28 #

Exactly what I was going to say…toilet roll dolly.

15. Tina January 30, 2012 at 05:40 #

I like the dress and color but not the hair. She should have opted for something sophisticated and some jewelry to tone down the sweetness.

16. Andreea January 30, 2012 at 08:19 #

I’m not saying that i don’t like it,but she looks like she’s one of those fairy godmothers that are brought to little children’s parties.

17. Manel January 30, 2012 at 09:57 #

The dress Have similarities with one of Fan Bing Bing dress http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2011/10/06/fan-bingbing-in-zuhair-murad-16th-annual-busan-international-film-festival/

18. J January 30, 2012 at 13:25 #

I’m in the minority, but I like this look.

19. Alina January 30, 2012 at 13:52 #

I think that straight hair would have saved this look.

20. Ritika January 30, 2012 at 19:24 #

I like the hair, I’m fine with the dress. But this is a lil much to happen together. Also, i think the dress would have looked less like froth, if it was another colour.

21. Dhppy January 30, 2012 at 22:00 #

Perhaps the gown is just too much for the SAG awards. It’s better suited for the Emmys or Golden Globes perhaps? The bodice is perfect for her, though.