30.01.12 Sidewalk Style

Earlier today Jennifer Lopez was outside the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York City prior to her guest appearance on the ‘Late Show with David Letterman’.

She was there to promote her new reality show ‘Q’Viva! The Chosen’.

Striking a familiar divalicious pose, Jennifer wore an Alberta Ferretti beige wool wrap coat with fur insets.

She kept the rest of her look neutral by wearing embellished Jimmy Choo suede boots and a matching gold chain accented leather bag.

This morning she dropped by the Rockefeller Center to appear on the ‘Today’ show.

Opting for soft neutrals again, she wore a white fur coat and carried a white Valentino rock stud messenger bag.

In the studio we got to see her Valentino white tunic top which she paired with loose-fitting pants.

A Pomellato ‘Tango’ diamond chain bracelet completed her look.

Whilst I love both of these classic Jlo looks, the Ferretti look is my favourite. You gotta love those shoes.

Credit: INF Daily & Fame Flynet

Chris Pine In Ralph Lauren - ‘This Means War’ London Premiere

Chris Pine In Ralph Lauren – ‘This Means War’ London Premiere

Who Wore Collette Dinnigan Better? Rachel McAdams or Nicole Kidman

Who Wore Collette Dinnigan Better? Rachel McAdams or Nicole Kidman

11 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Alberta Ferretti & Valentino – ‘Q’Viva! The Chosen’ Promo Tour

1. molly January 30, 2012 at 23:41 #

I liked the first coat until I saw that it has fur. It looks so awful. If your going to do fur, dont wear anything that looks like you have a bunch of ferrets pinned to your coat. The shoes and bag are amazing though.
    I like the second look. She looks every bit the diva she claims to be.

• jK February 2, 2012 at 17:15 #

Yea … I agree about the wool coat. The positioning of the furs are kinda weird …
      And for the second look, long hair over furry collar is one of my pet peeves. I grew up seeing my mom always wearing her hair up if she’s wearing furry collar.

2. Nat39 January 30, 2012 at 23:43 #

LOOOVE Ferretti! The coat, the shoes, the accessories…I`d nominate it for BDOTW worthy.

3. TeaAtTwo January 31, 2012 at 01:01 #

I like the first coat with the flared skirt. The second one came off a bit too ghetto-fab for me.

4. Alina January 31, 2012 at 09:38 #

Just ok .. for both of them. Nothing we haven’t seen before.

5. Jones19 February 2, 2012 at 00:15 #

Those Choos are to die for!

6. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) February 2, 2012 at 02:09 #

She’s Divalicious. Love how she embraces full on glamour, head to toe.

7. antoneLLina February 2, 2012 at 10:04 #

i don’t know why, but almost everytime JLo gives me a feeling of cheap, naughty, tacky, even with this kind of garments. i don’t know how to describe that feeling. just few times she succeeded to look really classy to me. i’m sorry JLo, you’ll always be Jenny from the Bronx.

8. Katie February 2, 2012 at 11:36 #

Ohhh i love them all!! I adore her style, FC its made my day getting back into your site, was having withdrawl symptoms without my fix!!

9. EmmaWoodhouse February 4, 2012 at 20:17 #

The coat would have been nice if the fur trim weren’t in such a strange spot. The other too looks are forgettable.

10. ova February 5, 2012 at 13:56 #

If it is real fur, shame on you Jennifer Lopez.I don’t understand why people ignore the cruelty, the animal slaughter, no need to say there are tons of ways to be chic.