Bérénice Bejo In Ralph Lauren – 2012 SAG Awards

Berenice Bejo opted for a simple yet beautiful look on the red carpet for the 2012 SAG Awards yesterday evening.

The actress from ‘The Artist’ wore a Ralph Lauren Spring 2012 gown.

She added some bling to her ivory tulle beaded gown with a magnificent amethyst pendant necklace from Chopard’s Temptations collection, plus she carried a silver crystal Swarovski clutch.

Kohl-rimmed eyes and a copper lip colour to match her hair, which was swept back into a low curly ponytail, completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jennifer Carpenter In Emilio Pucci Spring 2012 - 2012 SAG Awards

Jennifer Carpenter In Emilio Pucci Spring 2012 – 2012 SAG Awards

Amber Riley In Badgley Mischka - 2012 SAG Awards

Amber Riley In Badgley Mischka – 2012 SAG Awards

8 Responses to Bérénice Bejo In Ralph Lauren – 2012 SAG Awards

1. AW January 30, 2012 at 13:50 #

She looks fine I guess, nothing special

2. Alina January 30, 2012 at 13:56 #

I LOOVE this collection. She just ruins the dress. That necklace is out of place, the hair is not what it should have been and her posing is bad.

3. Jones19 January 30, 2012 at 14:08 #

The necklace is hideous, ruins the simplicity of the gown.

4. Hannah January 30, 2012 at 14:16 #

I imagine that it would have looked amazing in person, but I am not blown away. I think that the fit is a little too loose, the posing bad, the necklace mismatched.Shoulders back, no necklace, diamond earrings a bracelet and a cocktail ring would have made this much better, but as it is, I find it blah.

5. andrea January 30, 2012 at 14:30 #

This dress to me says “vintage bridal”. I like the necklace, but unfortunately its so eye catching against the boring color of the dress that its the first thing you see and not the dress. I would have loved to see this dress in an interesting color – even black would have been preferred. That said, she looks gorgeous.

6. TeaAtTwo January 30, 2012 at 19:06 #

I would have preferred Slightly slinkier fit, a neater do and ditching the necklace would have made more of an statement.

7. Sonya January 30, 2012 at 22:56 #

I actually really like how this looks.

8. EmmaWoodhouse February 5, 2012 at 18:07 #

The necklace is wrong for the look, I would have preferred an updo, and though the material of the dress is fabulous the style is boring and flat.