Nicole Kidman showed her support for the 2012 Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards on Friday evening in West Hollywood, California.

She wore a Collette Dinnigan Spring 2012 ‘Mirabella’ dress.

Does this blush dress with black embroidered details and a black bow accented grosgrain belt look familiar to you?

That’s because Rachel McAdams wore the same dress just last week.

This is a major faux pas for her stylist. How can she dress Nicole in a look worn as recently as last week?

Faux pas aside, this is a great look for Nicole especially as she’s sporting a glowing tan for the first time in her life.

A sparkling hair clip, gold criss-cross sandals, statement earrings, and a diamond bracelet completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Michelle Williams In Chanel Couture - 2012 Annual Directors Guild Of America Awards

Michelle Williams In Chanel Couture – 2012 Annual Directors Guild Of America Awards

Miranda Kerr's Alexander Wang Diego Textured Leather Bucket Bag

Miranda Kerr’s Alexander Wang Diego Textured Leather Bucket Bag

20 Responses to Nicole Kidman In Collette Dinnigan – 2012 Australian Academy Of Cinema And Television Arts Awards

1. Alina January 29, 2012 at 15:14 #

IMO, she wears it better.

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) January 29, 2012 at 16:19 #

Prettiest I have seen Nicole look in a long while. It’s stretched a bit tight across the hips. I actually prefer the runway look with a the waistband grazing the ribs and a slight A to the skirt.

3. Chloe January 29, 2012 at 16:29 #

This is one of her best looks. It’s a shame Rachel wore it before Nicole

4. Nat39 January 29, 2012 at 16:38 #

I preferred Rachel`s. The fit seems a bit too tight on Nicole, the neckline a bit too low. Her romantic hairstyle and delicate sandals make this look a bit more lingerie-esque as opposed to classy and elegant on Rachel. The eye makeup looks really bad (but maybe it`s just a pic.)

5. Sashaqueenie January 29, 2012 at 16:52 #

Oh! Absolutely gorgeous. By comparing with the “model”picture, we can see how much more curvy Nicole’s body is. And that really enhances the lace design of the dress. Stunning, feminine and very chic.

6. Carol January 29, 2012 at 16:54 #

I dont care if someone wore this last week,we see this all the time, an actress wear something and another week other wears too,there is nothing wrong with that.
    The dress is beautiful,this is the best i’ve seen her in years.The make up looks nice,the hair,everything.Love it.

7. Sam January 29, 2012 at 17:53 #

The bigger faux pas is that it’s a size too small. Rachel wore this much better.

8. Paulo January 29, 2012 at 18:07 #

Gorgeous!

9. TigerNueng January 29, 2012 at 18:09 #

For m, she look sexy and gorgeous.

10. molly January 29, 2012 at 18:32 #

I prefer it on Nicole. The length is perfect and I really like her shoes. Its a little tight around her tummy, but its not anything to make me dislike it. Her hair is fantastic, but her expression in this picture looks like someone told her that Rachel wore it!

11. Eliza January 29, 2012 at 18:33 #

She looks amazing and the dress is oh so pretty. I can see why she’s wearing it. Why not wear such lovely dress?

12. Thomas Monks January 29, 2012 at 18:36 #

I think this dress is to young for Nicole I think that there would have been much better options for her to wear, she should have called up Versace and borrowed one of there sheath dresses instead.

13. MG January 29, 2012 at 19:38 #

shame on the stylist, because she looks absolutely gorgeous

14. TeaAtTwo January 29, 2012 at 20:07 #

I’m wondering if it’s the same stylist who let her go out with white powder all over her face. http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2009/12/16/when-bad-make-up-happens-to-good-people-nicole-kidman/

15. EmmaWoodhouse January 29, 2012 at 23:22 #

Loved this look–when Rachel wore it.
    It’s not terrible on Nicole but come on, this was worn just last week!

16. MSC January 30, 2012 at 02:25 #

Nicole looks gorgeous in this dress. Gotta love her for being unafraid to wear the same dress more than once to a public event. She wore this to a Broadcasters event back in November, 2011 honoring the CMA nominees.

17. Carmen January 30, 2012 at 05:47 #

I’m so not used to seeing her with a tan! I liked this much better on Rachel, as she looked more elegant. It looks a bit snug on Nicole, and you could see her dress folding up. (or maybe I’m just nit-picky :D)

18. J January 30, 2012 at 13:27 #

I think it worked better with Rachel.

19. Dhppy January 30, 2012 at 22:07 #

I think both actresses wore it equally well. It’s a nice dress, and normally I’m not that moved by girly florals.

20. Snowlion February 8, 2012 at 19:32 #

Tan looks wrong on her (and a bit washed out on chest, no too mention it’s almost the same colour as her hair). Dress is too tight.