Vanessa Paradis In Chanel Couture – Sidaction Gala Dinner 2012

Vanessa Paradis joined Diane Kruger on the red carpet at the Sidaction Gala dinner in Paris, France yesterday evening.

She was of course wearing a Chanel look.

This fully embellished Chanel Fall 2011 Couture tea-length dress was paired with mumsy plain pumps but the sexy open-back counteracts that.

The French actress is one of the few stars who can, and often does, hit the red carpet without much makeup, but on this occasion she was smouldering with smoky eyes and a shimmering copper lip colour.

A gold necklace, a red quilted Chanel clutch and a cocktail ring completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Blake Lively In Jason Wu & Jason Wu for Target - Jason Wu For Target Launch

Blake Lively In Jason Wu & Jason Wu for Target – Jason Wu For Target Launch

Jaime King In Jason Wu for Target - Jason Wu For Target Launch Party

Jaime King In Jason Wu for Target – Jason Wu For Target Launch Party

7 Responses to Vanessa Paradis In Chanel Couture – Sidaction Gala Dinner 2012

1. Nat39 January 27, 2012 at 18:01 #

This is hilarious (!)- part mermaid, part grandma (the matronly length and pumps), part desperate/sleazy as if the open back is not enough let´s do the open front too (that looks more like it was created by pulling the hem of the dress down. Awful.

• EmmaWoodhouse January 27, 2012 at 19:57 #

Totally agree! Personally I really disliked this collection. It was dowdy, frumpy, and just plain weird!

2. CTgirl January 27, 2012 at 18:06 #

I really like this dress but I’m not sure that the neckline is the most flattering on Ms. Paradis.

• Alina January 27, 2012 at 18:30 #

I think that the neckline can’t flatter anyone – on a flat chested woman it would look bad (here’s the proof) and on a more curvy woman it would be tacky. IMO.

• Emi January 27, 2012 at 20:44 #

I agree, I was thinking the same. I also think that she could choose better shoes.

3. From Russia With Love January 27, 2012 at 18:27 #

I think this is amazing. The length is perfect, the silhouette is not boring, the embellishment is exquisite. Bdotw

4. Elisa January 27, 2012 at 22:57 #