Diane Kruger In Erdem – Sidaction Gala Dinner 2012

Diane Kruger looked sensational on the red carpet for the Sidaction Gala dinner which took place in Paris, France yesterday evening.

She blew me away wearing an Erdem ‘Pandora’ dress from the Spring 2012 collection.

Her silver lace full-length dress with an asymmetrical underlay is my favourite look from Diane this year.

When some of you say that you don’t get the fuss surrounding her I’m a truly baffled as for me she’s consistent and never boring.

What’s even more commendable is that she is doing it all by herself sans stylist.

Silver accessories and flawless makeup completed her BDOTW worthy look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Which Was Your Favourite Cameron Diaz Couture Fashion Week Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Cameron Diaz Couture Fashion Week Look?

Sarah Jessica Parker In Tory Burch - 'Smash' New York Premiere

Sarah Jessica Parker In Tory Burch – ‘Smash’ New York Premiere

32 Responses to Diane Kruger In Erdem – Sidaction Gala Dinner 2012

1. Nat39 January 27, 2012 at 13:45 #

Ditch the dangling earrings and even the bracelet (they are excessive considering the intricate lace pattern on the dress) and it`s a head-to-toe perfection. Love everything about it – hair(finally!), makeup, colour, fit, accessories (except for the jewelry). BDOTW worthy.

2. Dorian Gray January 27, 2012 at 13:51 #

I am a huge fan too of Diane, especially when she wears Atelier Versace, could you please post her amazing mini dress during Vogue Paris party as seen here? http://www.vogue.co.uk/spy/celebrity-photos/2012/01/23/versace-and-vogue-paris-dinner/gallery Thanks :-)

• Fashion Critic January 27, 2012 at 19:28 #

Dorian, please. I got your messages regarding this dress on Twitter.

Please note that I just can’t just take pictures off Vogue.com.

It takes time to get rights to exclusive events like this.

I appreciate you love Versace, but please can you allow me to cover Versace looks when I can.

I have finally got the rights to this picture and will post it shortly.

Your patience in future will be great appreciated.

3. Slash January 27, 2012 at 14:25 #

I simply adore this woman. The very personification of style and taste. I so agree with you, she is never boring. I don’t remember the last time I saw her looking bad on the red carpet. BDOTW for sure. She has my vote.

• andrea January 27, 2012 at 15:12 #

I can never get enough of Diane Kruger, she is the epitome of elegance and sophistication. She totally rocks this look from head to toe and she is absolutely dropdead gorgeous. She has my vote too for BDOTW, she has raised the bar very high for the week with this lovely look.

• lex January 27, 2012 at 20:19 #

i agree. She always looks perfect. But sometimes I wonder how much of it has to do with the fact that she has the perfect body for fashion and she’s got a face that nobody could take a bad photo of.
      However I love her clothes choices and the fact that she never looks try hard; she has that effortless thing going on.

• Emi January 27, 2012 at 20:49 #

I totally agree with you, I can only describe this with one word: divine.

• bas January 27, 2012 at 21:11 #

4. bisbee January 27, 2012 at 14:30 #

I appreciate her styling herself, but I think this dress is horrid!

5. EmmaWoodhouse January 27, 2012 at 14:44 #

Eh…I don’t like it. The sheer skirt looks like a curtain,and the mini-liner is dangerously short. Her earrings are fab, though!

6. Jones19 January 27, 2012 at 14:48 #

Diane my goddess! Love this look just like everything else.

7. Brooke January 27, 2012 at 14:49 #

I would be hard-pressed to like this dress on its own merits, or on anyone else, for that matter. Yet on her I am totally seduced by it. Diane’s natural poise is astonishing and I find her style iconic. Encore!

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) January 27, 2012 at 16:04 #

+1. Maybe one of the only women on the planet who could pull this off with so grace.

• Charlotta January 27, 2012 at 19:45 #

^^ I agree.
        I love Diane Kruger for her comparisons of fashion to art, as it (should be) all about self-expression. She is never afraid to take risks, and looks inward to her own personal style inspiration rather than what is trendy out there at the moment.

I’m mostly amazed at how everything she wears seems to fit her to perfection.

8. fromchi-town January 27, 2012 at 14:53 #

Love it – though a tricky dress, she looks phenomenal as always. Worthy BDOTW candidate.

9. Alina January 27, 2012 at 14:56 #

Stunning.

10. artemis January 27, 2012 at 14:59 #

I like that she always schwitches things up in such a perfect way!

11. TeaAtTwo January 27, 2012 at 15:00 #

Some people don’t like Diane’s general style, Sacré bleu. She could teach most of Hollywood and their stylists a thing or two about dressing well and show them that there are shoes other than black and nude pumps.

• andrea January 27, 2012 at 15:13 #

Agreed. She is a fashion icon without even trying to be.

12. Jess2 January 27, 2012 at 15:01 #

Love this look!! BDOTW for sure

13. Mol January 27, 2012 at 15:02 #

Seldom a mis-step, she’s pretty genius Diane is. Love her hair here and definitely BDOTW worthy.

14. becca January 27, 2012 at 15:11 #

Just held my breath when I saw this – hands down BDOTW

15. Luiza January 27, 2012 at 15:34 #

WOOOW THIS is the Diane that I love so much!

16. mm January 27, 2012 at 15:39 #

Love Diane. But this is not my fav

17. goldfish January 27, 2012 at 16:00 #

nah.. i usually love her outfits- this is…. idk, i have seen better from her

18. Lei January 27, 2012 at 16:11 #

She is simply stunning! She rarely gets it wrong!

19. dee January 27, 2012 at 16:35 #

Love it from head to toe. She looks stunning.

20. allieh January 27, 2012 at 18:11 #

Best Dressed of the Week for sure! She is always perfection

21. Yeliz January 27, 2012 at 18:24 #

Wow. She is beyond amazing. One of the best looks I’ve seen in 2012 so far.

22. Vidhya January 27, 2012 at 18:40 #

She looks amazing and she chose the beautiful dress.. but I could not pass up the opportunity to praise the dress. Epitome of spring.. so so amazing.. love Erdem!

23. eleanor January 27, 2012 at 20:00 #

Whenever I see diane on the red carpet I don’t get why everybody listed Alexa Chung a “style Icon”, I think the real syle icon is diane!
    love it! so pretty….

24. Laura January 27, 2012 at 21:07 #

Not a fan of this on the runway but on Diane it’s exquisite. She makes everything she wears look incredible, she’s a goddess and my style icon both on and off the red carpet.