Mila Kunis In Christian Dior – 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Mila Kunis went for a simple look on the red carpet for the 2012 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday.

Even Ryan Seacrest was able to guess that Mila’s one-shouldered black gown was by Dior, as she was recently announced as the face of the brand.

While Mila could wear a potato sack and still look gorgeous, this black gown is a bit of a let down…sorry, it’s a huge let down.

Especially when you compare her to last awards season.

The actress tends to opt for stunning jewel tones and can wear bold colours better than almost anyone else, so this doesn’t work for us.

A severe bun and diamond chandelier earrings finish the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Priyanka Chopra In Rachel Gilbert - 'Mary Kom' Music Launch

Priyanka Chopra In Rachel Gilbert – ‘Mary Kom’ Music Launch

Nicole Kidman In Versace - 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Nicole Kidman In Versace – 2012 Golden Globe Awards

14 Responses to Mila Kunis In Christian Dior – 2012 Golden Globe Awards

1. Nat January 18, 2012 at 15:18 #

Such a bummer.
    There’s nothing interesting or flattering about this dress, and the detail on the bodice (expecially on the right side of her breasts) is a little odd.

2. Chiara Popalopa January 18, 2012 at 15:39 #

I think she was trying to go for a elegant look as she’s the new face of Dior… Let’s see what she does next

3. Nat39 January 18, 2012 at 15:39 #

A major let down for sure. Dark and dreary, the one strap is silly and redundant, perhaps a more alive hair and extra bling via pretty clutch or a bracelet could`ve helped.

4. TeaAtTwo January 18, 2012 at 15:51 #

The extra lining on the skirt takes it down further to blandness.

5. eimearoconnor January 18, 2012 at 15:54 #

For me, even putting her hair in tight ballet bun on top of her head, without the boring side parting would have made it a bit better, I really dont like that side parting. DULL.

6. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) January 18, 2012 at 16:12 #

I felt let down too. Color would have helped this. I usually love Mila’s choices. I thought she was acting a wee cocky, “been there done that”, which annoyed me!

7. gabis January 18, 2012 at 16:22 #

I spent the whole time under the impression her left boob was showing off, lol. Very weak look for Mila Kunis.

8. Alina January 18, 2012 at 19:22 #

Boring. That stunning green dress from last year – amazing !

9. Miss 80s January 18, 2012 at 19:33 #

I loved her green dress last year. This feels a bit blergh… doesnt seem to fit properly…

10. Parvati January 19, 2012 at 02:38 #

This is a quite understated outfit, considering last year’s gorgeous looks. Also, seeing this picture, reminded me of your reviews of Mila Kunis’ outfits back in 2008 or 2009 where you were complaining that she didn’t smile for the pictures. Last year, she was finally smiling, but now… she’s back again to being really serious and I’m seriously wondering why she refuses to smile. She looks beautiful, anyway, but a smile would have brightened up her look, for sure.

11. nat January 19, 2012 at 13:20 #

Absolutely boring!! She looks like tired… I usually love her.. but not in this time…

12. Manja January 19, 2012 at 14:37 #

boring

13. EmmaWoodhouse January 19, 2012 at 20:58 #

What a let down! This look is boring and not figure-flattering…last year’s green Vera Wang was resplendent but this is just disappointing!

14. bobkatt February 8, 2012 at 05:51 #

#1 beauty. Gorgeous as always, but it appears from these and recent photos (purple dress) that she has put on a bit too much weight. Gotta watch out for those burgers and hi-cal creamy coffees