18.01.12

Lindsay Lohan In Prada – The Weinstein Company’s 2012 Golden Globe Awards Party

Let’s be honest, Lindsay Lohan looked pretty well put together whilst attending The Weinstein Company’s Golden Globe after party on Sunday night – by her standards.

She actress wore a nude Prada gown.

This long sleeve gown with a bow at the waist is the best she’s looked in a very long while.

She accessorizes with a Hermes bangles, Chopard jewels and a YSL clutch.

Voluminous waves and a peach lip shade completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Malin Akerman In Etro - Warner Bros. & InStyle Golden Globe Awards Party

Malin Akerman In Etro – Warner Bros. & InStyle Golden Globe Awards Party

Jessica Alba In Gucci - Warner Bros. & InStyle Golden Globe Awards Party

Jessica Alba In Gucci – Warner Bros. & InStyle Golden Globe Awards Party

23 Responses to Lindsay Lohan In Prada – The Weinstein Company’s 2012 Golden Globe Awards Party

1. Nat39 January 18, 2012 at 20:43 #

Awful, her standards must be really low then. Too old for her, frumpy, unflattering. The bleached hair is flat and aging, she should´ve powdered her nose better and lightened up her eyebrows (they are too dark for her hair colour). This is bad.

• Linda January 19, 2012 at 00:52 #

Yes, very bad. It may at least be decently covering her body, but it’s still ill-fitting and unflattering. I really wish she’d ditch the bleached hair and go to beautiful red, which suits her so much better.

• smolls January 19, 2012 at 03:00 #

I completely agree — plus she needs to stop with the fillers in her face…she’s just prematurely aging herself in every way possible. sad face.

2. noo January 18, 2012 at 20:44 #

this is a good look for lindsay :D and it’s not just relatively nice, she really does look great, i’m impressed :D

3. Henrique January 18, 2012 at 20:49 #

I’m surprised she’s wearing Prada..

• TeaAtTwo January 19, 2012 at 00:00 #

I forgot that she was the face of Miu Miu aeons ago.

4. GusMex January 18, 2012 at 20:54 #

i just hate the xtra collagen in the face and the xtra blanche in the hair…why did she do that??

5. Lola January 18, 2012 at 20:55 #

She looks like Bette Davis in her 50 ies… She really does not look good with her uberblond mane…

6. Giuseppi Giraffe January 18, 2012 at 21:04 #

Blech. The dress would be nice if it weren’t the same shade as her skin and hair and if she didn’t look like a very tired fifty year old woman instead of a twenty year old. Sorry, but I just can’t love the look, and I can’t get past her… everything… to even give her the benefit of the doubt on this.

7. Ade January 18, 2012 at 21:23 #

Okay, how many people checked the Lindsay tag to see the last time she was featured? She looks good, but compared to everyone else, she looks terrible.

• gabis January 18, 2012 at 21:41 #

True story. We gotta give her some credit. The biggest problem for me is her hair. It’s so awful, lifeless. It doesn’t matter what she does, it just never looks good.

8. Emi January 18, 2012 at 21:30 #

She looks much older than her age, most of all because of that bleached hair. What was going on in the crotch area? Strange…

9. The Dame January 18, 2012 at 21:59 #

Isnt she supposed to be 25? She looks 65.

10. Regina January 18, 2012 at 23:14 #

I read that she was not invited to the party. Anyway, she looks so old and haggard. It’s tragic. The dress is nice.

11. Christine January 18, 2012 at 23:18 #

This dress could have been so beautiful against her natural red hair colour; instead she persists with that yukkie cream shade of hair. And what happened to her nose?? Anyway, I love the dress.

12. CreoleLady January 19, 2012 at 00:35 #

When I look at her now and think of the pretty, fresh-faced, natural redhead of Parent Trap and Mean Girls, all I can say is what a shame. I just want to avert my eyes from the wreakage. She does look a little better….

13. Nikki January 19, 2012 at 00:55 #

I would have to disagree. I love her gown but everything else needs so much improvement. I don’t think her hair color suits her skin tone. It’s too intense for her warm color…and it doesn’t even match the eyebrows. The color of the gown isn’t helping either. She looks washed out. But kudos to her for making an effort and for not looking less than presentable.

14. GGG January 19, 2012 at 06:38 #

She needs to wear a bra. Her boobs are near her waste…

15. Nat January 19, 2012 at 09:59 #

Well, the dress per se is ok. But the look overall is not very good.
    Between that terrible hair colour, the makeup and the blush gown, she looks pale, tired, older…
    Also, sorry to say it but there should have been some support on her breasts area…

16. Alina January 19, 2012 at 14:40 #

Bad…

17. allieh January 19, 2012 at 15:10 #

Bumner to think not too long ago she was the face of miu miu

18. EmmaWoodhouse January 19, 2012 at 20:02 #

Yes, this is the best she’s looked in a long time but that is not saying much AT ALL. It washes her out and her hair looks fried. Terrible.

19. bianca January 22, 2012 at 22:02 #