Julianna Margulies In Naeem Khan – 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Julianna Margulies was far from predictable on the red carpet at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards; she didn’t wear a Narciso Rodriguez gown and she didn’t wear black.

The actress glided down the red carpet wearing a Naeem Khan Spring 2012 beaded gown.

I just love the green earrings with a purple hue. This is so refreshing from her.

A sleek ponytail and Christian Louboutin heels completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Nicole Kidman In Versace - 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Nicole Kidman In Versace – 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Madonna In Reem Acra & Andrea Riseborough In Vivienne Westwood - 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Madonna In Reem Acra & Andrea Riseborough In Vivienne Westwood – 2012 Golden Globe Awards

9 Responses to Julianna Margulies In Naeem Khan – 2012 Golden Globe Awards

1. noo January 18, 2012 at 15:40 #

this dress was sort of weird to see on live television. it looked like a watered down version of an armani dress, so i didn’t feel the originality. also, the dress is screaming out for a bra but it’s backless so….

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) January 18, 2012 at 16:06 #

I love Julianna and I am usually a NK fan, but this looked one note to me and she looked very straight and curveless. The highlight for me was the pop of earring.

3. CTgirl January 18, 2012 at 16:14 #

This gown does nothing for her body. The neckline is too high when paired with this totally covered look of unrelieved long sleeves and floor length skirt. It becomes a vast expanse of grape that visually widens her waist and makes her bosoms look less than lifted (as in falling to the ground). Her stunning face cannot save this disaster.

• gabis January 18, 2012 at 17:58 #

Lol, totally agree. Plus the earrings are awful. FC seems to be a little too kind and forgiving with the stars this year.

• Fiona January 19, 2012 at 00:32 #

Agree completely. On TV she looked much bigger than she is – the dress was crying out for some structure. The tube dress is not a great look for most people, you have to turn around to show the back to get any interest. The earrings were jarring for me, I love green and normally really appreciate statement jewellery but these did not complement at all.

4. Alina January 18, 2012 at 19:15 #

I love the earrings with this dress.

5. Parvati January 19, 2012 at 02:47 #

A purple beaded gown in total contrast with green jewellery and still, I feel I just don’t care about this look. It’s an outfit that could have been so amazing but for some reason, it looks completely uninteresting to me.

6. Mary Gatto January 19, 2012 at 11:11 #

I really wanted to love this look, but I hate it! It gives her no curves at all. And I also love statement earrings, but it doesn’t seem to work here. She’s gorgeous, but her styling here is dreadful. What’s with her hair? It looks like mine when I’m cleaning the house…

7. EmmaWoodhouse January 19, 2012 at 21:01 #

It’s perfect…if you want to go as grape soda for Halloween…
    Nothing worked here for me. it looked too tight and yet it also made her look super boxy! Plus the iridescence didn’t translate well.