Jaime King was clearly inspired by the runway for her look at the Warner Bros. & InStyle Golden Globe Awards Party on Sunday night.

The actress wore a Valentino Fall 2011 Couture gown.

Her lime-green velvet gown with braided detailing around the neck and waist was styled with a similar braided updo as the model on the runway.

She even wore a similar gold embellished hairband as well as a bright red lip shade.

Gold bangles and a Valentino rose appliqué clutch completed her look.

She’s becoming quite the unofficial brand ambassador for Valentino.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessica Alba In Gucci - Warner Bros. & InStyle Golden Globe Awards Party

Jessica Alba In Gucci – Warner Bros. & InStyle Golden Globe Awards Party

Elle Macpherson In Zac Posen & Roberto Cavalli - 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Elle Macpherson In Zac Posen & Roberto Cavalli – 2012 Golden Globe Awards

15 Responses to Jamie King In Valentino Couture -Warner Bros. & InStyle Golden Globe Awards Party

1. Emi January 18, 2012 at 21:17 #

There’s something I don’t like about the fit of this dress and I don’t like the color on her.

• Linda January 19, 2012 at 00:48 #

Me too. I want to like it more and I appreciate the unique look but it’s not quite there.

• Jess2 January 19, 2012 at 07:10 #

I agree Emi and Linda, I appreciate the effort but this is a miss for me. Not loving the colour on her

2. Nat39 January 18, 2012 at 21:34 #

Not bad. I think it´s a smart choice to go with the runway styling as the dress is quite tricky, would´ve been quite difficult to pull it off with any other styling, and this kind of styling actually suits/works for her. My only complaint is that the material looks kinda cheap. The slightly awkward loose fit is intentional, I assume (see the model). The lime-green works nicely for her.

• Nat39 January 18, 2012 at 23:41 #

Almost overlooked, she just needs some support for her bust, it´s hanging too low.

3. Jones19 January 18, 2012 at 22:11 #

Don’t like this color at all but Jamie wears this well.

4. TeaAtTwo January 18, 2012 at 22:38 #

I like how the dress looks as light as satin. Are braided updo’s a trend or just for when one wears Valentino?

5. Barbara Pereira January 18, 2012 at 23:19 #

I’m starting to really loooove Jamie King! I think she’s one of the few who really can pull off this kind of amazing dress with this styling and she looks adorable!!!

6. Carolina January 19, 2012 at 04:23 #

Actually, I’m not quite sure where to start on this, so from the top: makeup is too bold, especially the lipstick. The effect is awkward rather than polished. The color is bad on her, though had the makeup been better considered, it may have worked. The fit and cut of the dress is not good – particularly the partly fitted short sleeves. The bodice is either awkwardly fitted, or it doesn’t suit her figure, giving her a rather boxy look. This is a disaster.

7. goldfish January 19, 2012 at 08:03 #

love the effort.. the fit is not the greatest but she definitely gets some points for trying!

8. KateS January 19, 2012 at 09:29 #

I think the style is lovely on her, but the colour is shocking. It makes her look ill. This is a colour for dark-haired women only.

• Alina January 19, 2012 at 14:16 #

Don’t like the colour on her and I really hate her hairstyle.

9. Katie January 19, 2012 at 15:30 #

I think the dress looks much nicer on her than on the model, it suits her!

10. EmmaWoodhouse January 19, 2012 at 19:59 #

Love the luscious velvet but the rest of the dress–and her styling–look sloppy.

11. bianca January 22, 2012 at 21:58 #

although I don’t really like the dress, she’s selling it to me.how cool is that?