16.01.12

Sofia Vergara In Vera Wang – 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Sofia Vergara did her best Jessica Rabbit impression once again on the red carpet at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards tonight.

She looked stunning wearing a midnight-blue Vera Wang gown.

This look is a very typical, figure-enhancing look with the fishtail hemline.

I really wish she would surprise us just once, but I guess her motto is, ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t try to fix it’.

Gorgeous waves and Harry Winston jewels completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Sarah Michelle Gellar In Monique Lhuillier - 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Sarah Michelle Gellar In Monique Lhuillier – 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Viola Davis In Emilio Pucci - 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Viola Davis In Emilio Pucci – 2012 Golden Globe Awards

15 Responses to Sofia Vergara In Vera Wang – 2012 Golden Globe Awards

1. Jones19 January 16, 2012 at 00:51 #

She wears what suits her figure best, hot hot hot.

2. gurlygurl January 16, 2012 at 01:03 #

She looks incredibe. What a gown! Love the hair and make up too.

3. EmmaWoodhouse January 16, 2012 at 01:04 #

Gorgeous color, and I love the swirled fabric, but this silhouette is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO played. Deja vu. I can’t get excited about this.

• Jess2 January 20, 2012 at 07:33 #

I completely agree with everything you said!! This was so predictable it is kind of moving beyond funny. I do love her lip colour and she does look beautiful though.

4. Nat39 January 16, 2012 at 01:12 #

What has she done to her face, she doesn´t look like herself, Rose McGowan came to mind. Way too figure-enhancing to a cheesy point. The bustline is a bit too low, and her hair is overly straight for this look.

• Sarah January 16, 2012 at 02:40 #

I was thinking the same thing. Is it her eyebrows? They look very light or something

5. Shaina January 16, 2012 at 01:13 #

Predictable but still she looks amazing. I love this color. Seems to be one of the colors of the night.

6. TeaAtTwo January 16, 2012 at 01:47 #

I love the skirt detail so I’ll ignore the repetition.

7. rebecca o January 16, 2012 at 01:51 #

She must have a closet full of these dresses in every different colour.

8. Dhppy January 17, 2012 at 07:54 #

Her gowns are always tailored to perfection. Nary a fit issue.

9. Colleen January 17, 2012 at 14:33 #

She has a body to die for and I adore this dress, the color, the fit is perfect! If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it indeed.

10. Katie January 17, 2012 at 16:16 #

I still love it!!stunning dress on a very sexy lady

11. Alina January 17, 2012 at 16:49 #

Predictable. Maybe she should have tried Missoni.

12. Pati January 17, 2012 at 18:27 #

I too think she looks stunning. One of my favourites of the night. She said that Vera folks send her these dresses that just fit like a glove. She zips them up and that´s it. No fittings, which is kind of cool. And she´s just so nice!

13. fer January 19, 2012 at 04:57 #

I dont think there is somethign wrong with her face, its just a bad lighting. She looks great in this dress, yes its predictable, but I dont thinkg she only wears dresses that enhace her figure. I just went and cheked her file and there are a some ineteresting choices, so she cant be blame for being boring. What i also think that makes her feal predictable is he own body, even though she try no to, she will always looks voluoptious