Shailene Woodley In Jason Wu – BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party

Shailene Woodley attended the BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party in LA on Saturday afternoon.

The actress looked very tea party appropriate in a modest Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2012 silk flounce dress, paired with simple black pumps.

Shailene continued to prove that she is not afraid of daring prints, wearing an abstract geometrical design.

I would have preferred Shailene to have worn her dress with the knotted leather belt worn by the model, but regardless this is another solid showing from the young actress.

Loose waves and neutral makeup finish the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Gabrielle Union In Emilio Pucci – 2012 BET Honors

Gabrielle Union In Emilio Pucci – 2012 BET Honors

Emma Stone In Lanvin - W Magazine’s Annual Golden Globe Awards Celebration

Emma Stone In Lanvin – W Magazine’s Annual Golden Globe Awards Celebration

11 Responses to Shailene Woodley In Jason Wu – BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party

1. gurlygurl January 15, 2012 at 10:47 #

I adore the “ladylike” trend although I would have loved to have seen this dress belted on Shailene. On the model it just has that extra oomph when it cynches the waist.

• Alina January 15, 2012 at 11:59 #

Wonderful choice for her.

2. chryssa January 15, 2012 at 11:07 #

Iam starting to love this girl’s style…appropriate, fresh and chic!

3. Christine January 15, 2012 at 13:32 #

Shailene looks lovely indeed but the model looks outstanding.

4. Nat39 January 15, 2012 at 13:53 #

Very lovely, age and event-appropriate. The belt would`ve been a nice accent, but if it wasn`t for the model`s photo, I wouldn`t even have considered that something was missing – her hair and the print are vibrant enough, and the dress has a nice defined shape to it already.

5. Lola January 15, 2012 at 14:09 #

This look lacks everything…it is bland and boring and she looks old and dated. The acessories the model wears gives the look an edge.

6. Shaina January 15, 2012 at 15:49 #

I’m already bored with her style. If only she would change up her hair ever so often. She has beautiful, to-die-for hair and she does nothing with it.

7. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blogger) January 15, 2012 at 16:46 #

Pretty. I too preferred it belted and I would like to have seen it a hair shorter.

8. TeaAtTwo January 15, 2012 at 20:17 #

A great dress though like everyone else I agree the belt should been kept. bit of a broken record but the shoes from the presentation would have been better or the Etro sandals in the Favourites column would have been a quirky choice.

9. EmmaWoodhouse January 15, 2012 at 20:44 #

Would have been 10 out of ten with the belt and an updo!

10. Jen January 15, 2012 at 21:56 #

this is an adorable dress! I like it equally with and without the belt.