15.01.12

Jessica Biel made her first red carpet appearance of the new year at Friday night’s Golden Globe Awards Celebration hosted by W Magazine on Friday evening in LA.

Jessica has perhaps been too busy making wedding plans with her new fiancé, Justin Timberlake, to hit the red carpet.

The actress returned in prime form, wearing a gold knit Oscar de la Renta Spring 2012 dress which she accessorized with a collection of bangles.

While relatively conservative, the glitzy dress highlights Jessica’s enviable curves.

Oscar de la Renta and Justin Timberlake? Some girls just get all the luck.

Brunette waves and pink lips complete the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Berenice Bejo In Elie Saab - BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party

Berenice Bejo In Elie Saab – BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party

Evan Rachel Wood In Roland Mouret - BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party

Evan Rachel Wood In Roland Mouret – BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party

12 Responses to Jessica Biel In Oscar de la Renta – W Magazine’s Annual Golden Globe Awards Celebration

1. Alina January 15, 2012 at 08:41 #

I think she’s too curvy for this dress. Someone like Jaime King or Jennifer Morrison would have worn this better, IMO.

The dress is stunning on the runway, but loses all the sparkle on the RC.

2. gurlygurl January 15, 2012 at 10:55 #

I adore this dress on the runway and it certainly flaunts Jessicas curves. The neckline of this dress is so intergral to the overall look however and you can’t see it on the red carpet. Although it still looks lovely on Jessica it loses that bohemian godess appeal it has on the runway and just becomes a sparkly gold dress.

• Rebecca Z January 15, 2012 at 18:23 #

I agree–she should have done something with her hair so you could see the neckline of the dress. But she almost never does anything with her hair.

3. The Dame January 15, 2012 at 11:18 #

Hmm, I think this dress ages her :/

4. Carla January 15, 2012 at 12:59 #

She is so beautiful, but cannot seem to wear anything flattering on the red carpet, it’s too bad!

5. Emi January 15, 2012 at 14:36 #

I agree with The Dame, it ages her. The dress looks better on the runway, for me, too and I also think that something is missing, maybe a nice clutch, but she looks stunning as usual.

6. Nat39 January 15, 2012 at 14:51 #

Her hair is way too dark and dreary (and that`s what ages her, in my opinion). Prettier loose waves would`ve completed the look nicely. It`s a lovely dress but somehow makes me think of a sweater stretched to a floor length as not only it highlights the curves but also breasts and tummy.

7. Hermoine January 15, 2012 at 15:02 #

This doesn’t work for me, she looks like she aged 20 years over night. Also, I am getting a been there done that vibe.

8. Jones19 January 15, 2012 at 17:23 #

When is she gonna realize that these types of dresses don`t flatter her figure at all?

9. Vidhya January 15, 2012 at 18:56 #

i cant look past her hair! crazy…

“Oscar de la Renta and Justin Timberlake? Some girls just get all the luck.”
    Elie Saab and eye contact with David Beckham(holymoly), you are doing very well too FC ;)

• Fashion Critic January 15, 2012 at 18:58 #

lol…you are funny :D

10. EmmaWoodhouse January 15, 2012 at 21:07 #

Meh. It doesn’t do anything for her.