January Jones In Chanel – 2012 Art Of Elysium Heaven Gala

January Jones returned to the red carpet for the 2012 Art Of Elysium Heaven Gala yesterday evening.

This is the first time we’ve seen her on the red carpet since May 2011.

The ‘Mad Men’ actress wore a Chanel Resort 2012 mod dress with embellished sleeves.

Showcasing a sleek new do which we have dubbed ‘The Lob’, the actress looked really refreshed and back to her pre-baby best.

I asked someone how she was able to get back into shape so quickly after having a baby. That person’s response was simply, ‘she had to’.

Dolce and Gabbana shoes completed the look, but her assistant/publicist/friend was carrying her Chanel quilted bag.

This may answer my nagging question as to why we never see Jessica Chastain with a clutch.

Odette Annable In Herve L. Leroux - 2012 Art of Elysium Heaven Gala

Odette Annable In Herve L. Leroux – 2012 Art of Elysium Heaven Gala

Michelle Obama In J. Mendel - 2012 BET Honors

Michelle Obama In J. Mendel – 2012 BET Honors

9 Responses to January Jones In Chanel – 2012 Art Of Elysium Heaven Gala

1. Dorian Gray January 15, 2012 at 19:23 #

I missed January and she’s finally back, at her best!

2. Nat39 January 15, 2012 at 19:42 #

The sleeves feel a bit clownish to me, and out of place without the additional flower detail at the neckline (as seen on the model)which pulls the sleeves and the rest of the dress together. Perhaps, she could´ve added a complementary necklace for this purpose then (the flower detail most likely wouldn´t have worked for her).

3. mattison January 15, 2012 at 19:49 #

I’m not a big fan of hers, but January looks great here. I’m glad she (seemingly) toned down the blond a bit, too- she sort of gives me a Faith Hill vibe with that shade and style. And I love how the design of her shoe mirrors the inset sleeve- small detail, but definitely pulls the look together in my book.

4. EmmaWoodhouse January 15, 2012 at 20:11 #

The harlequin sleeves are off-putting…they don’t fit right and the length is odd…not quite three quarter length. I don’t really like this look.

5. Jess January 15, 2012 at 20:54 #

awful shoes and make-up…kind of blah dress too.
    not the best return to the RC.

• noo January 15, 2012 at 22:07 #

agreed, maybe at the globes she’ll knock our socks off, and hopefully her hair would be up because she doesn’t have the best lob

6. TeaAtTwo January 15, 2012 at 21:23 #

I like the sleeves and that she has decent footwear on this occasion but it feels abit mumsy.

7. Shaina January 15, 2012 at 22:53 #

Not excited about anything here. The shoes are ugly and the dress does nothing for her body. Why work so hard to lose all the baby weight and then hide your body under what looks like a fancy paper bag?

I do however like her hair and makeup.

8. Alina January 20, 2012 at 15:07 #