Berenice Bejo In Elie Saab – BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party

Berenice Bejo returned to the red carpet for the BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party in LA on Saturday afternoon.

Wearing her second Elie Saab look of the week, Berenice chose a modest cream dress with pleated detailing and matching belt from the Fall 2011 collection.

The look was teamed with yet another Jimmy Choo ‘Private’ heels, this time in nude, plus a gold necklace and a fun Prada cabochon & rhinestone Raso clutch.

Has Elie Saab found a new favourite starlet?

Should Fan Bingbing be worried?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Viola Davis In Michael Kors - W Magazine's Annual Golden Globe Awards Celebration

Viola Davis In Michael Kors – W Magazine’s Annual Golden Globe Awards Celebration

Jessica Biel In Oscar de la Renta - W Magazine's Annual Golden Globe Awards Celebration

Jessica Biel In Oscar de la Renta – W Magazine’s Annual Golden Globe Awards Celebration

10 Responses to Berenice Bejo In Elie Saab – BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party

1. Alina January 15, 2012 at 08:31 #

I don’t think the necklace was necessary. I would have preferred a pair of earrings or nothing at all.

2. Cellie January 15, 2012 at 11:45 #

I hope so, cuz berenice has more than an pretty doll face: talent!

3. Mario January 15, 2012 at 14:33 #

She looks stunning! I love the addition of the orange clutch.
    Btw if I’m not wrong the clutch she’s carrying is the orange Prada ‘Raso Pietre':

4. Nat39 January 15, 2012 at 14:58 #

The shoes do work on this occassion, the bright orange clutch is a very nice touch – brightens up the look a bit without being OTT for the event. Def. should`ve ditched those necklaces for sure.

5. Hannah January 15, 2012 at 16:27 #

I’m really excited for her tonight. I think that she will bring a real elegance and grace to the red carpet. I *think* her clutch is prada.

• Fashion Critic January 15, 2012 at 17:07 #

thanks for the ID

6. Michelle January 15, 2012 at 18:00 #

This looks very matronly on her, with the unfortunate necklace only adding to the fact.

7. carmen sandiego January 15, 2012 at 19:34 #

First – love the diversity of who is covered on RCFA.

Second, echo the matronly. A little shorter and a little more color and this would have been a knockout.

8. EmmaWoodhouse January 15, 2012 at 21:06 #

Would’ve preferred an orange shoe to go with the clutch, but I LOVE this dress–have loved it ever since I saw it on the runway and am so glad to see it on the red carpet now!

9. Jess2 January 17, 2012 at 11:00 #

I don’t think there is necissarily anything bad about the look, but I am just not feeling it. I also don’t think Berenice’s last too looks have been on the same level as Fan Bingbing.