Diane Kruger in Prada was your favourite look this week.

I have to say I’m surprised as I was confident you guys would pick Rooney Mara in Valentino who was a very close second.

Ginnifer Goodwin in Roksanda Ilincic was my favourite.

Between the colour, her attitude and her impeccable styling, this was a no brainer for me.

Credit: Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 AFI Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 AFI Awards?

Elizabeth Olsen In Proenza Schouler - 37th Annual Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards

Elizabeth Olsen In Proenza Schouler – 37th Annual Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards

7 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Diane Kruger In Prada & Ginnifer Goodwin in Roksanda Ilincic

1. Vera January 14, 2012 at 19:45 #

Is it just me, or Diane’s PRADA dress is too similar to the Givenchy Couture FW2011 collection?

2. Nat39 January 14, 2012 at 20:17 #

It´s mind-boggling how Diane keeps winning in pretty much anything she wears. This is just an all right look. The colour palette is underwhelming, the protruding bust is awfully distracting, and even Evan´s attempted updo looked more convincing than this.

• Jones19 January 15, 2012 at 02:30 #

I for one love the color palette, the clutch and pink lip really make an interesting contrast to the yellow in the gown. Her bust doesn’t bother me and her updo is fine. Just my opinion :)

3. EmmaWoodhouse January 14, 2012 at 21:02 #

Michelle and Nina were my picks, but Ginnifer’s look is stand-out!

4. Jones19 January 15, 2012 at 02:29 #

Both fantabulous choices!

5. Tahj January 15, 2012 at 04:36 #

Are the voters serious with that choice? Anybody else would have worn that weird concoction and they would have never gotten the same votes.

Great choice from you though fashion critic!

6. Brooke January 16, 2012 at 22:48 #

I am surprised by that choice, FC – I find Goodwin’s ensemble to be uninspired at best. Didn’t lantern sleeves go out about five seasons ago? Possibly it is that I just can’t stand mesh shoes, particularly booties, so they turn me completely off of what is maybe an inoffensive, yet just medium look.