Julia Roberts In Valentino - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Julia Roberts In Valentino – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Rooney Mara’s Nicholas Kirkwood Metallic Slingback Sandals

Rooney Mara’s Nicholas Kirkwood Metallic Slingback Sandals

20 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Hannah January 13, 2012 at 19:55 #

My favourite dress tis week was easily the Peter Som, which I have been dying to see at an event somewhere. Unfortunately Lea Michele wore it, and not only did she ruin it with her perfect mix of smug, narcissism and fake smiles, but also with tragic hair and poor accessories. My BDOTW therefore was between Ginnifer and Diane, but I went for Ginnifer, because she made the outfit.
    Loving the new site, FC, cannot wait for another hopefully great year! Have a lovely weekend!

2. mariana January 13, 2012 at 20:10 #

Rooney Mara in Valentino. But my favorite was actually that gorgeous Elle Fanning look in Rodarte. Simply beautiful!

3. Elena January 13, 2012 at 20:15 #

This week the Devil is the details.

I love Kate’s look, but I cannot stand those shoes! Same with Nina, almost perfect, but something about the color of the shoes stops me from picking her. I love Diane’s look, but something about how it looks around her breasts… It’s just not the best. Miley’s dress is awesome, but then you hit the plastic things on the side and I’m not 100% sold. I love Michelle’s look, but again, something about the black under the bottom of the skirt makes it not perfect.

I think I have to give it to Zoe. Head to toe, amazing.

4. Nat39 January 13, 2012 at 20:19 #

There are quite a few looks I feel like voting for – Zoe, Michelle, etc….I´m completely torn. So, I´ll just vote for Kate Beckinsale for looking so gorgeously sexy and glamorous and she is not even standing on the (red) carpet.

• Nat39 January 13, 2012 at 21:24 #

But without a doubt I would´ve voted for Shailene Woodley if she´d made it to the poll.

5. Gigi January 13, 2012 at 20:51 #

Really miss Evan Rachel Wood in this group. I thought she looked wonderful in black Valentino.

6. anne gaelle January 13, 2012 at 21:14 #

Diane kruger for me but I love Rommey Mara in red valentino.
    Nina dobrev is awful, she steal the dress of my gramdma.
    Charlize theron deserve to be here.

7. Jones19 January 13, 2012 at 21:17 #

Toughest week in a loooong time. Diane Kruger and Kate Beckinsale stand out for me for very different reasons, Kate for sparkly glamour on the sidewalk (not to mention that hair) and Diane for brilliant use of color in a clean, fresh look. How to decide?

• I just wanted to say the same thing. Especially considering that we still have the Globes, SAGs, Oscars and a few other major awards ahead of us. For me it was between Michelle Williams and Diane Kruger. Beckinsale looks amazing but was, in my opinion, overdressed for the occasion.

8. Rory January 13, 2012 at 21:21 #

Pretty confident that even if Michelle in Chanel loses FC will still make her BDOTW Critic’s Choice ;-) !!

9. Liz January 13, 2012 at 22:33 #

Definitely Michelle. She looks lovely in Chanel.

10. Sea January 13, 2012 at 22:36 #

This is exceedingly tough… I could easily vote 8 of them to be the best :) But in the end I gave it to the red Valentino…

11. voussavez January 14, 2012 at 01:18 #

I voted for Zoe Saldana but I wish Charlize Theron had been an option… I loved her in Alaia!

12. Mol January 14, 2012 at 01:33 #

I’m surprised that Andrea R. is at 0%. She was my possibly second, possibly third choice and maybe it was the same for others? I also love Michelle and Rooney with a little bit of Ginnifer thrown in there too. I am going to choose Rooney in the end, just because I love the way she is looking right into the camera and mesmerizing me.

13. Linda January 14, 2012 at 02:44 #

Michelle in Chanel, but Miley was up there for me. This is the hardest week in a long, long time, so many great looks.

14. zoe January 14, 2012 at 02:51 #

i usually don’t like how michelle williams looks, but i think her hair, makeup and outfit worked perfectly together for the chanel look she wore this week. :)

15. EmmaWoodhouse January 14, 2012 at 03:16 #

Michelle, Nina, and Zoe. GORGEOUS!!! I swooned when I saw Michelle’s impeccable look.

16. olivier.l January 14, 2012 at 03:55 #

Rooney Mara always rocks
    undoubtedly 99% celebrities should get Rooney’s stylist

17. TeaAtTwo January 14, 2012 at 04:02 #

It was a tough- even to put together the poll as it it there have been so many superb looks this week.

18. Alina January 14, 2012 at 08:47 #

1. Diana Kruger in Prada
    2. Charlize Theron in Azzedine Alaia
    3. Cobie Smulders in Reem Acra

Can’t wait for the Golden Globes! Hope we’ll see some good fashion.