13.01.12

Berenice Bejo In Elie Saab – 2012 Critics’ Choice Awards

Berenice Bejo sparkled on the red carpet at the 2012 Critics’ Choice Awards in L.A. this evening.

‘The Artist’ actress wore a lapis blue sleeveless beaded v-neck Elie Saab Spring 2012 dress.

Her Edie Parker blue confetti “Jean” clutch matched her dress perfectly.

Elie Saab’s Spring 2012 has been a hit on the red carpet, and this is not an exception.

Berenice looks gorgeous in this blue number and she didn’t overwhelm the look with too many accessories.

Gold Jimmy Choo ‘Private’ sandals and Chopard jewels completed the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Milla Jovovich In Armani Privé - Giorgio Armani Hosts 'One Night Only' Roma

Milla Jovovich In Armani Privé – Giorgio Armani Hosts ‘One Night Only’ Roma

Viola Davis In Raoul - 2012 Critics' Choice Awards

Viola Davis In Raoul – 2012 Critics’ Choice Awards

14 Responses to Berenice Bejo In Elie Saab – 2012 Critics’ Choice Awards

1. bm January 13, 2012 at 04:14 #

i missed the belt on the runway.
    it will make her look more beautiful.
    Otherwise, her look is flawless.

2. Nat39 January 13, 2012 at 04:27 #

The dress looks a bit saggy on her, a thin belt and a contrasting colour clutch would`ve been nice. The shoes don`t really work with the dress – a delicate strappy sandal (silver or even black) would`ve worked better. Not impressed, lovely dress, missed opportunity.

• Nat January 13, 2012 at 10:01 #

The dress is gorgeous, but it could have been styled better: I don’t mind the matchy clutch, but the shoes really don’t work with this dress. Plus, I wish she would have kept the runway belt.

• Jess2 January 13, 2012 at 16:02 #

+2 – bit disappointed with the look, I love this dress and it was amazing on the run way. Saggy is the best word to describe this, it is not sitting well. The shoes aso let this look down

3. Tarfah January 13, 2012 at 05:21 #

I don’t like the shoes :\ .. it doesn’t work with the whole look! the color is OK but i guess the model is the wrong thing

4. Li January 13, 2012 at 05:31 #

I love this dress! Actually, I’m in love with Elie Saab’s entire Spring 2012 collection. Just divine!

5. Rebecca Z January 13, 2012 at 06:14 #

I agree it would have been better with the belt, but I think she looks spectacular. Adore her earrings!

6. Alina January 13, 2012 at 13:08 #

Loove the dress and Berenice wears it gracefully.

7. Rosie January 13, 2012 at 15:46 #

Damn it, another dress I’d envisioned on Leighton Meester is gone :(.

Berenice looks lovely though!

8. lu January 13, 2012 at 17:57 #

I like this dress and I think she styled it right. Like the shoes, hair and makeup, I just wish she kept the belt from the runway.

9. SS January 13, 2012 at 17:59 #

I love this dress, but I don’t really like the shoes that Berenice wore.

10. Pati January 14, 2012 at 20:08 #

Love the dress, but I wish she didn´t line it.. I know it´s appropriate and all, but it loses some of its appeal IMO. And the shoes don´t work for me either.The runway sandal would be perfect!

11. EmmaWoodhouse January 14, 2012 at 22:12 #

The dress is gorgeous, but it doesn’t fit right on Berenice. The low neckline looks too low–a bit saggy. However, that gorgeous cobalt shade is to die for!