12.01.12

Lucy Hale In Cengiz Abazoglu – 2012 People’s Choice Awards

Lucy Hale was among the first celebrities to step out for the 2012 People’s Choice Awards taking place at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in California this evening.

The teen actress took on several trends at once wearing a Cengiz Abazoglu dress.

Her asymmetrical black dress with embellished details and a sweeping neckline was teamed with black platformed heels and a Swarovski’s black crystal ‘Midnight’ clutch.

If only we could snip off that extra piece of long fabric – this look could be a knockout.

It even reminds us of her pretty in pink moment at the Teen Choice Awards.

Hair and makeup look flawless, though.

Credit: Getty

Jessica Alba In Valentino - 'A Promise Of Beauty And Brilliance' Golden Globe Awards Event

Jessica Alba In Valentino – ‘A Promise Of Beauty And Brilliance’ Golden Globe Awards Event

Lea Michele In Marchesa - 2012 People's Choice Awards

Lea Michele In Marchesa – 2012 People’s Choice Awards

9 Responses to Lucy Hale In Cengiz Abazoglu – 2012 People’s Choice Awards

1. Jessica January 12, 2012 at 02:29 #

I love it!
    I didn’t expect something like that from her!

2. EmmaWoodhouse January 12, 2012 at 02:31 #

Ugh. I don’t know what she has to smile about, except great hair and makeup! The dress is a disaster imo. Addams Family meets Star Trek. :D

3. rebecca o January 12, 2012 at 04:16 #

Hideous dress.

4. Giuseppi Giraffe January 12, 2012 at 05:56 #

I LOVE this dress! Love. Love the unique cut and shape. Very costumey, but very dramatic, and she’s wearing it well.

5. Alina January 12, 2012 at 07:12 #

I agree – unnecessary piece of long fabric.

6. Jess2 January 12, 2012 at 08:27 #

The close up photo is great, her hair and makeup is great. While i like the shape and detail of the dress, the long fabric isn’t the greatest but isn’t hideous.

7. Li January 12, 2012 at 11:49 #

I really cannot get on board this asymmetrical trend. Maybe because I can remember when it was last in fashion. LOL.

8. Yeliz January 12, 2012 at 13:34 #

I LOVE Cengiz Abazoglu’s creations. And I am so happy that he is becoming well-known to other countries too. This is Lucy’s second Abazoglu dress and I hope that other celebrities will wear one of his amazing dresses too. He has some very different designs – especially his haute couture collections.
    But I have to agree on this one. Everything is perfect about this look – except the long fabric. It would’ve worked if it were in the same length with the rest of the dress but this length looks not so good on her.

BTW Cengiz Abazoglu is from Turkish heritage and I am Turkish too, that’s the reason for my excitement. :)

9. bianca January 14, 2012 at 23:28 #

Wow, she looks half her age and that’s always a good thing.So fresh!I wish I loked like that