Daniel Craig joined his co-star Rooney Mara on the red carpet for the Madrid premiere of ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’.

He was joined by his lovely wife, actress Rachel Weisz.

She looked beautiful wearing an Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 dress.

I love the ruffled neckline and bold shoulders on this sexy LBD which was teamed with a waist-cinching brown belt.

The rest of her accessories included a feathered Roger Vivier Pilgrim black crow clutch and Roger Vivier black satin pumps.

Mrs Craig swept her tumbling curls over one shoulder and added a pop of pink to her lips.

This is a truly classic, simple, sophisticated look, but I don’t think she needed the silver necklace.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

LeAnn Rimes' James Perse Vintage Stripe Deep V Tank and Boutique 9 Marl Boot

LeAnn Rimes’ James Perse Vintage Stripe Deep V Tank and Boutique 9 Marl Boot

Alexa Chung In Marc Jacobs - ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’

Alexa Chung In Marc Jacobs – ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’

17 Responses to Rachel Weisz In Alexander McQueen – ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ Madrid Premiere

1. Jones19 January 5, 2012 at 10:21 #

She looks good in a classic way but I feel like I’ve seen this dress a few times before on the red carpet, Salma Hayek perhaps wore it…I can’t recall.

2. manja January 5, 2012 at 10:59 #

like the dress on her,but not the stayling,nothing goes together,clutch out of place,shoes-boring,belt-brown????,all wrong.other then that dress fits her and DC is looking dashing.

3. Rahel January 5, 2012 at 11:32 #

I would only change the belt. Everything is black so why did she choose a brown belt?

4. Magda January 5, 2012 at 12:19 #

I agree with Rahel. She look great, but this belt don’t fit at all. And I love this clutch – made this look more interesting for me.

5. Flutterbang January 5, 2012 at 14:11 #

Clearly, she chose the brown belt to match Daniel’s suit…I think it looks good.

6. Linda January 5, 2012 at 14:13 #

Rachel Wiesz is so beautiful and statuesque. She looks wonderful, but I wish there was no necklace and her hair pushed to the back or put back.

7. asherlev1 January 5, 2012 at 14:56 #

The look is just OK. I wish Rachel would wear more color.

But Daniel is the one that really stands out for me in this picture.

8. CTgirl January 5, 2012 at 15:00 #

I’m not a fan of pulling all your hair to one side. If you’re 16 and going to prom it’s OK. Grown women should resist this look.

9. Alina January 5, 2012 at 16:24 #

Uninspiring.

10. Lara January 5, 2012 at 16:29 #

I am VERY disturbed by the proportions of the model to the left! Is that an unretouched image? Her waist and thighs appears almost the same size!

11. Rebecca Z January 5, 2012 at 16:38 #

Isn’t the belt the one from the runway? No problems with the belt. She looks really cute, but i agree could lose the necklace.

12. Katie January 5, 2012 at 17:14 #

Wow married life really suits Rachel!!she looks radiant

13. Nat39 January 5, 2012 at 17:54 #

The styling feels off, a bit too fussy with the feathered clutch and loose curls. The hair should`ve been neatly pulled back considering the ruffled neckline, should`ve opted for a simple clutch and more interesting shoes instead.

14. beadingchef January 5, 2012 at 18:32 #

If I was the stylist I would have put her hair up and done a beautiful colored jewel pendant to add some bling. the neckline is so perfect for something wonderful.

15. Jessica January 5, 2012 at 18:54 #

I was just thinking this, I think that she looks alright but he looks smokin! I love his suit.

16. EmmaWoodhouse January 6, 2012 at 01:52 #

I wish that she had worn the same belt as the model and that the neckline was an inch higher but other than that–retro glamour! LOVE it! :)

17. Jo January 6, 2012 at 17:44 #

She looks fabulous – look at that teeny tiny waist! Also very appropriate that she isn’t trying to upstage Rooney Mara.