Charlene Choi In Carven – Sina Music Awards Ceremony

Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi of Twins attended the Sina Music Awards Ceremony in Hong Kong, China on Tuesday.

The singers opted for very different looks.

Gillian’s LDB looks a little dangerous with a spiked neckline and waistband. She also added some furry boots which make her look like she has two Schipperkes with gold collars by her feet.

Charlene went in the opposite direction by opting for a sweet Carven Spring 2012 mini dress with a signature Peter Pan collar.

The short-sleeve print dress has been modified from the runway, as her version doesn’t have the cut-out on the waist.

Studded strappy sandals and black tights completed her look.

I love that they are both wearing interesting shoes.

Credit: Style.com & Sina

Tia Mowry-Hardrict In Ellery - International Fashion Film Awards

Tia Mowry-Hardrict In Ellery – International Fashion Film Awards

Rooney Mara In Michael Kors - ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’

Rooney Mara In Michael Kors – ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’

8 Responses to Charlene Choi In Carven – Sina Music Awards Ceremony

1. andrea January 5, 2012 at 18:37 #

I’m in love with this dress it looks like the byproduct of a Carven and Missoni romance :-) I cant stop looking at it!!! I have to have it. If she intentionally dressed to match the backdrop she losses points for that, but it may be coincidence.

*sigh*

2. Nat39 January 5, 2012 at 18:45 #

Gillian – a bit on a tacky side despite the cutesy hairstyle (which I find too young/girlie for her) and a couple of fuzzy pets at her feet (again too youthful for her).
    Charlene – once again too sickly cute/girlie for her. On the fence about the black tights – looks like a smart choice as the dress is so short but perhaps should`ve opted for closed-toe shoes then.

3. Lisa January 5, 2012 at 19:16 #

OMG my BBs on your site. THANK YOU! I love these girls so much and I adore that you have featured them. They’ve worn some awful clothes in the past, but I do think their outfits are getting more and more edgy and chic lately. RE: the footwear choices, both Gillian and Charlene often opt for very interesting heels, their favourites being DSquared, Pierre Hardy, and Alexander Wang. Also, you caught Charlene on an off day. Usually, the girl opts to go sans tights but I suppose HK is abit chilly lately.

4. Lucía January 5, 2012 at 20:23 #

I love the Carven dress and the shoes, but I don’t like the way her hair is done and I hate the leggings/ tights, I think the completely ruin the dress.

5. carmen sandiego January 5, 2012 at 22:39 #

the carven is sick (in the best way) and it’s the rare occasion where tights seem appropriate to me.

6. TeaAtTwo January 5, 2012 at 23:59 #

Charlene look is rather cute. I think Lily Collins looked better in her dress from the collection.

7. Hannah January 6, 2012 at 00:36 #

Sorry, FC, but I would MUCH prefer black pumps to those hideous furry gold spikey shoe boots. not one thing about them works.
    They also remind me so much of ADR.

8. Alina January 6, 2012 at 15:11 #