03.01.12

Sofia Vergara In Blumarine – New Year’s Eve Opening At Bellagio

Sofia Vergara celebrated New Year’s Eve at Hyde Bellagio in Las Vegas on Saturday.

The ‘Modern Family’ actress looked white hot wearing a Blumarine figure-hugging sequin dress.

Silver and diamond statement jewelry and nude Christian Louboutin peep toes completed her look.

This sexy look is pretty standard from Sofia, as it’s nothing we haven’t seen before from her.

Her red carpet looks are pretty much different variations of the same dress.

I can already picture each dress she will wear during awards season. Let hope she gives us a surprise or two.

Credit: Getty

Sarah Jessica Parker's Hunter Boots

Sarah Jessica Parker’s Hunter Boots

Rooney Mara In Louis Vuitton - 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' Paris Premiere

Rooney Mara In Louis Vuitton – ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ Paris Premiere

12 Responses to Sofia Vergara In Blumarine – New Year’s Eve Opening At Bellagio

1. syl January 3, 2012 at 20:11 #

wow i loveeee the new design of the site ! awesome

2. Nat39 January 3, 2012 at 21:12 #

She looks pretty and sexy as usual, shows off her beautiful figure, the nude peep toes are an eyesore – sexy silver sandals would´ve worked so much better. Not quite loving the hair, it looks a bit flat, would´ve cut down on bling bling a bit (minus one bracelet at least considering the major statement earrings).

3. molly January 3, 2012 at 21:30 #

Sophia Vergara: The walking stereotype.

4. Hannah January 3, 2012 at 22:18 #

I agree, she always looks beautiful, but she has, for a while now, worn mroe or less the same dress. I think that with her gorgeous figure it is a little mroe difficult to find dresses that flatter it properly, and are not in your face, but Salma Hayek (sometimes) and even Kim Kardashian (again, on occasion) have shown that there are different dresses that suit hourglass figures really well.

5. susan January 3, 2012 at 23:15 #

she could have made this a bdotw with different accessories.. unfortunately, this falls flat (although it is very sexy)

6. EmmaWoodhouse January 4, 2012 at 00:55 #

Always the same. Nothing new. Nothing original–has she ever tried to go with a full silhouette? I think she could pull off a ball gown if it had a fitted bodice. She is really boring for me!

7. Jess2 January 4, 2012 at 05:49 #

Sophia is a beautiful women but as you said FC, her style is predictable. I would love to see her try something different, maybe a flowy dress etc

8. roxana January 4, 2012 at 07:11 #

very, very sexy!

9. Alina January 4, 2012 at 07:14 #

Agree with you, Susan.

10. Kaz January 4, 2012 at 10:20 #

I’m a little late to the party, but love the new site, FC! You must be happy with your new look for the new year – how exciting :)

I don’t mind Sofia’s dress but her hair is killing me – I’d chop a good six inches off the bottom. Also maybe an updo and less jewellery would have improved this? Her figure, however, is smoking.

11. D January 5, 2012 at 19:47 #

nice one:)

12. andrea January 6, 2012 at 17:25 #

She bores me. And she needs to trim her hair BAD, who shows up on the red carpet with split ends??