03.01.12

Fergie In Nicolas Jebran – 1 Oak NYE Grand Opening Party

Fergie had a busy NYE as she hosted the grand opening party at 1 Oak nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Saturday night.

On this occasion the singer opted for a typically sexy Fergie look by wearing a Nicolas Jebran dress.

Her fitted gold tiled strapless dress from the designer’s Fall 2011 collection was teamed with a gold clutch and GIO DIEV gold and silver mirrored leather sandals with an asymmetrical cuff detail.

This look is very expected from Fergie. I prefer her Christian Siriano dress.

Which do you prefer?

Credit: Getty

Brandy Norwood In Emilio Pucci - The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Celebrates New Year's Eve

Brandy Norwood In Emilio Pucci – The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Celebrates New Year’s Eve

Rachel McAdams For Glamour US February 2012

Rachel McAdams For Glamour US February 2012

13 Responses to Fergie In Nicolas Jebran – 1 Oak NYE Grand Opening Party

1. Alina January 3, 2012 at 17:18 #

I also prefer her Christian Siriano, but she looks good in this too.

2. CTgirl January 3, 2012 at 17:36 #

Impossible to believe that a girl named Fergie has become boring.

3. Rebecca Z January 3, 2012 at 17:37 #

I actually like this much better than the Siriano dress on Fergie. She looked overwhelmed in the black dress. Agree this this is somewhat predictable, but it is not super short like so many of her dresses and her boobs are actually contained for a change. I think this is a fabulous NYE look.

4. fromchi-town January 3, 2012 at 17:40 #

I prefer the Siriano dress too. Welcome back FC, happy new year to you. I hope you had a relaxing time off. The new format looks great.

• Fashion Critic January 3, 2012 at 17:47 #

Thank you….I was busy working on the site refresh, but I did manage to enjoy the break.

I hope you did too.

5. AW January 3, 2012 at 17:40 #

She looks good in this dress, sexy without being so revealing.

Not sure i’m loving the shoes and definitely hating the hair so light and whatever she’s “done” to make her face look so vacant.

6. Nat39 January 3, 2012 at 18:12 #

I also prefer this look, it may be predictable but works so much better for her, perfect length and the dress gives her figure such a nice shape/smaller waist. The CS black dress is impressive but doesn´t really work for her figure (the assymetrical top esp.)

7. Nat39 January 3, 2012 at 18:14 #

Reply to Rebecca Z.

8. molly January 3, 2012 at 18:59 #

This dress reminds me of a turtle shell…a really gold turtle shell.

9. EmmaWoodhouse January 3, 2012 at 19:29 #

This looks like a glitzy armadillo! I don’t like it all.

10. noo January 3, 2012 at 20:03 #

as i see some people hate this look and others like the siriano dress more, but this to me is fergie at her best, sparkly and sexy but covered up (Bonus points cos it actually fits :D )

11. Katie January 4, 2012 at 16:52 #

I think the classy style is so much nicer on Fergie, the Christian Siriano dress wins hands down as you had stated FC…loving your new website!

12. Camellia January 4, 2012 at 20:43 #

A poor imitation of Chris Isaak’s mirrored suit ;).