23.12.11 Best Of

Special Recognition Award – Camilla Belle

‘Prada to Nada’ hit theatres in January, so for the last 11 months Camilla Belle had nothing but her great style to promote.

I have given her special recognition award as she attended many high profile events wearing high end designers on the back of one project this year.

Her finest moment was in Ralph Lauren, but she also stunned in Gucci and Tom Ford.

Credit: Getty

Jessica Biel's Roland Mouret Aurora Rippled Crepe Midi Dress and Stella McCartney Faux Patent-Leather Pumps

Jessica Biel’s Roland Mouret Aurora Rippled Crepe Midi Dress and Stella McCartney Faux Patent-Leather Pumps

Shoe Designer of 2011 - Brian Atwood

Shoe Designer of 2011 – Brian Atwood

16 Responses to Special Recognition Award – Camilla Belle

1. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 23, 2011 at 14:09 #

Perfect pick. She so beautiful. Hair and makeup always done to a tee. No matter how important the clothes I always see Camilla first.

• Jess2 December 23, 2011 at 14:26 #

+1, you said it all Debbi!! She is fantastic and her Ralph Lauren was perfection and one of my favourites!! I featured her style and beauty in my blog a number of times

• Jones19 December 24, 2011 at 12:09 #

The Ralph Lauren gown is on my top 10 for the year, flawless and she deserves this award even though she hardly does any acting.

2. Gerard Vallecello December 23, 2011 at 14:13 #

I just watched the movie last night for the first time. I think she’s extremely beautiful and talented. The film wardrobe wasn’t so great but , seen here this girl is a true starlet.

Perfect choice for this award.

Xo
    GV

3. AW December 23, 2011 at 14:14 #

She deserves it because those are 4 fab looks!

4. CreoleLady December 23, 2011 at 14:41 #

Haha, “special recognition”, showing up everywhere on the basis of one project 11 months ago. Is this a compliment, lol? Nevertheless, the black Lauren is one of my personal top 10. I read somewhere that art deco was an influence on Lauren, that the gray elements that baffled me echo the curves of the beautiful deco Chrysler building in NYC. I love that dress and her in it.

• Fashion Critic December 23, 2011 at 14:57 #

a backhanded compliment with some tongue and cheek humor ;)

5. Jake December 23, 2011 at 14:48 #

She often goes very overlooked but if you go through her tag for the last 2 or 3 years she almost always looks like perfection. Not always the most daring looks like Cate or Diane but always chic, sophisticated and sexy, with perfect hair and makeup. She’s truly stunning.

6. Nat December 23, 2011 at 15:40 #

The Ralph Lauren is amazing (the fit, in particular, is flawless). Easily the “Best Black of 2011″, together with Evan Rachel Wood’s Elie Saab.

That look aside, however, I must admit I often don’t get the fuss about Camille.

• EmmaWoodhouse December 23, 2011 at 19:21 #

I agree. The Lauren (though not really my style) certainly suited her and fit her great, but I don’t like the other looks. :| I loved her Met Gala look from 2008, I think (?) the pale blue one…:)

7. mm December 23, 2011 at 16:15 #

Camille Belle rarely works, she isnt a strong actress but has solidifed some type of connection to the best designer clothing. She does every piece justice.

8. nk December 23, 2011 at 22:46 #

You could have also called this, the “Professional Red Carpet Walker” award. She looks great in clothes, I think she should just give up acting.

9. Alina December 24, 2011 at 08:05 #

Loved her in Gucci!

10. Carolina Roq December 24, 2011 at 17:10 #

I love her! She deserves this award!

11. Luis December 26, 2011 at 19:43 #

She is beautiful.

12. Tahj January 2, 2012 at 23:59 #

Beautiful girl with great style but I enjoy the backhanded compliment. I don’t like people who make showing up on red carpets a career! You should only be there to promote your films or attend an award ceremony IF you are nominated.