23.12.11 Best Of

Brand Ambassador of 2011 – Victoria Beckham

I wasn’t surprised that Victoria Beckham was voted Best Brand Ambassador for 2011 because no one wears a Victoria Beckham dress better than the woman herself.

Having won the Designer of the Year at the 2011 British Fashion Awards, I’m sure she will be just as delighted with this accolade.

Despite her penchant for wearing those Christian Louboutin ‘Daffodile’ pumps, she continues to prove that she has great style and taste, solidifying her status as a true style icon.

Runner up: Fan Bingbing for Elie Saab

Credit: INFDaily, Xposure & PacificCoastNews

Salma Hayek's Bottega Veneta Silk & Cotton Open-Knit Dress

Salma Hayek’s Bottega Veneta Silk & Cotton Open-Knit Dress

Best Ensemble Cast - The Twilight Cast

Best Ensemble Cast – The Twilight Cast

10 Responses to Brand Ambassador of 2011 – Victoria Beckham

1. Alina December 23, 2011 at 10:15 #

Love her!

Biggest Mini-Fashionista Award goes to Harper !

2. Martin December 23, 2011 at 10:19 #

Wow. I was pretty much convinced that this award would go to Fan Bingbing for Elie Saab but I see that I was wrong. I voted for Tilda Swinton for Haider Ackermann because for me she is truly the embodiment of Ackermann’s aesthetic and sartorial vision. His clothes on the runway are undoubtedly gorgeous, but Tilda takes them to an almost otherworldly place. Victoria Beckham’s clothes look great on the runway and great on her but, unlike Tilda, I never really get the sense that she elevates them beyond the vision she presents of them runway.

3. Nadine December 23, 2011 at 10:54 #

Indeed, she owns it.

4. Ade December 23, 2011 at 11:17 #

It makes sense that she won, this isn’t about like her dresses or not, it’s the very fact that she rips apart the pavement whenever she walks out in one of her frocks. It also helps that when she wears it, it sells out in stores. If that isn’t a Brand Ambassador, I don’t know what is.

• Mol December 23, 2011 at 15:57 #

Agreed 100%!

5. nguyen tran gia linh December 23, 2011 at 14:30 #

I Love Her

6. EmmaWoodhouse December 23, 2011 at 19:42 #

Though Victoria sometimes nails it, I think that Fan Bing Bing deserved this award. I swooned every time she wore Elie Saab! :)

7. Lala/S-R December 30, 2011 at 05:29 #

How does VB manage to not gain a lb after giving birth to her daughter?

8. Mads December 30, 2011 at 20:40 #

I agree – the best brand ambassador out there. Take note Beyonce! If you won’t wear House of Dereon, why should anyone else?

9. Katie January 4, 2012 at 17:22 #