23.12.11 Best Of

Best Ensemble Cast – The Twilight Cast

The cast of ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1’ were voted best ensemble cast, ahead of the cast of ‘The Help’ by only a small margin.

Considering Emma Stone was the one most in the spotlight for the promo tour, I think it was right that Kristen Stewart, Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed received the most votes as they were all front and centre during this promo tour.

Kristen Stewart in J.Mendel and Roberto Cavalli, Ashley Green in Donna Karan and Nikki Reed in Michael Kors made up my favourites of this tour.

Let’s hope they up the ante for Part 2.

Runner Up:‘The Help’

Credit: Getty

Bérénice Marlohe In Sass & Bide - '5 to 7' Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

Bérénice Marlohe In Sass & Bide – ’5 to 7′ Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

Promo Tour Star of 2011 - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon’

Promo Tour Star of 2011 – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon’

10 Responses to Best Ensemble Cast – The Twilight Cast

1. Martin December 23, 2011 at 10:36 #

“Considering Emma Stone was the one most in the spotlight for the promo tour …”

That’ll do for me. I know this is an ensemble award, but even Emma Stone’s weakest looks on her tour were more impressive than what the Twilight ladies dished up this year. Still not really getting the love for Ashley Greene’s Donna Karan number above. The limp diagonal ruffling just makes the dress look a little cheap for me.

• Ade December 23, 2011 at 11:37 #

2. Alina December 23, 2011 at 10:42 #

I voted for the “Sucker Punch” cast mostly because Abbie’s looks were elegant and flawless during the promo tour and Jamie Chung in Valli was outstanding.

Out of all the Twilight girls, Nikki was the one that stood out for me.

3. CTgirl December 23, 2011 at 11:39 #

Where to begin . . . I agree with Martin that The Help cast should have won. Honestly, I can’t imagine what about Kristen Stewart’s look was appealing. Was it the unkempt extensions with random braids? The dress slit that almost bared her personal slit? The same old shoes? The overdone makeup? As for Ashley Greene, the dress looks like a slab of bacon, as pointed out by someone else on another post. Nikki Reed looks great and totally rocks that difficult color green. Her hair and makeup are totally together. However, one of out three won’t win a hand in poker and shouldn’t will in a sartorial sense.

• Lucía December 23, 2011 at 15:03 #

• Liz December 23, 2011 at 21:19 #

• Layla March 11, 2012 at 23:04 #

I liked their looks a lot better than the Help’s.

4. allieh December 23, 2011 at 17:12 #

Nikki Reed rocked this tour. The rest are yawn worthy. With their access to any designer or gown they want they shoulda done way better. Ashley has been a total yawn since the second (new moon) tour when she wore that awesome red Prabal Gurung.

5. Liz December 23, 2011 at 21:18 #

It should totally have gone to The Help.

That cast has Viola Davis, Jessica Chastain, AND Emma Stone. Everyone’s style was on point during that promo tour. The twilight cast is always more miss than hit.

6. Jones19 December 24, 2011 at 12:22 #

I voted for the Twilight girls because I felt that they all stepped up their game this year. The Help tour was too focused on Emma Stone for it too be ensemble.