22.12.11 Best Of

Best Street Style Of 2011 Award – Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr is known to us as a Victoria’s Secret supermodel, but we are now paying greater attention to her street style.

The yummy mummy has that knack, which most models seem to possess, of throwing on a simple everyday look and making it much more exciting than our everyday ensembles.

How does she do it? And with a young baby in toe most of the time.

From running errands, to walks with her family, to making her way to a runway show in Paris, the girl has a penchant for mixing blazers, leather jackets, maxi dresses, cropped pants, skinny jeans, maxi skirts, denim shorts, leather pants and slouchy tops with lustful accessories to create the perfect off-duty street style.

Runner up: Victoria Beckham

Credit: Fame Pictures, PacificCoastNews & Bauer Griffin

She's Got Shoe Game Award - Leighton Meester

She’s Got Shoe Game Award – Leighton Meester

Estelle's Diane von Furstenberg Shino Dress

Estelle’s Diane von Furstenberg Shino Dress

15 Responses to Best Street Style Of 2011 Award – Miranda Kerr

1. Alina December 22, 2011 at 12:39 #

Miranda was my runner up. I gave the award to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

• EmmaWoodhouse December 23, 2011 at 02:15 #

They were pretty much a tie for me! :D

2. Martin December 22, 2011 at 12:43 #

Although there is something about Miranda Kerr that rings patently false on the level of personality and character, I must admit that she has had a stunning year street style-wise.

As for the “how does she do it?” question – one-in-million genetics, great massive wads of cash in the bank and a new-found career walking in legitimate runway shows like Balenciaga and Stella McCartney clearly go a long way. Her looks this year have been impeccable and in no large part because she feels that she has to up her game to reflect her rapidly-rising celebrity status. In short, means and motivation.

3. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 22, 2011 at 12:46 #

I concur FC. Goddess on and off the RC, with a great eye for putting it together “effortlessly”. Impressive.

4. artemis December 22, 2011 at 12:50 #

Totally love her!

5. Ioana December 22, 2011 at 12:54 #

Yey, she was my choice!! She looks amazing and I think she could put the “stylish” element even in boring outfits!

6. Shaina December 22, 2011 at 14:50 #

Glad to see this title go to her, I completely agree. Her style has really become amazing in 2011. Hopefully we’ll see more of it in 2012!

7. Jess2 December 22, 2011 at 15:05 #

Love love love her!! Was definitely my choice, can’t wait to see what she brings in 2012

8. MEME December 22, 2011 at 15:15 #

She has been workin’ it lately….

9. allieh December 22, 2011 at 15:59 #

For me it was def a tie between miranda and rosie huntington. My favorite of Mirandas was the long pink floral dress and the navy floral

10. Mol December 22, 2011 at 20:47 #

Wonderful choice for sure, Miranda always looks completely pulled together.
    When I was trolling through your archives from this last year I also noticed how often Dita Von Teese had beautiful vintage street style which I also loved.

11. Carrie December 23, 2011 at 01:25 #

ITA. I love her style.

12. thebeautyphilosopher December 27, 2011 at 04:05 #

What I love about Miranda’s street style is that she always looks polished but relaxed. She does not do the typical off duty model grunge look. She always has lippie on or her hair is done or she is wearing something tailored or well put together.

13. Sue Jin December 27, 2011 at 23:02 #

so glad you gave this her award! I really enjoyed seeing her street style!

14. mimi December 30, 2011 at 02:03 #

My cousin is her stylist, so I was very happy to hear about this :)