Which Was Your Favourite Emma Stone Promotional Tour Look Of 2011?

Emma Stone really came into her own this year promoting three movies, ‘Friends With Benefits’, ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’ and her hit movie, ‘The Help’.

My favourite was easily her Giambattisa Valli look.

Credit: Getty & INFPhoto

Rosie Huntington Whiteley's Alaïa Studded Suede Ankle Boots

Rosie Huntington Whiteley’s Alaïa Studded Suede Ankle Boots

Bionda Castana Spring 2012 Shoes

Bionda Castana Spring 2012 Shoes

11 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Emma Stone Promotional Tour Look Of 2011?

1. electra December 19, 2011 at 09:48 #

I don’t like any of these looks, Lanvin seems like the best option, but i’m still not impressed by her at all, i just don’t see it.

2. Martin December 19, 2011 at 10:07 #

My two favourite looks were the Valli and the Tom Ford. In the end though, the Valli won it by a country mile. This has been her best look of the year and, in fact, one of my favourite red carpet moments of the year full stop. Bring on awards season, this girl is ready to continue her winning streak.

3. The Dame December 19, 2011 at 10:14 #

Rouland Mouret, but then I like clean and simple. Lanvin is ok. The rest are messy in my opinion.

4. Henrique December 19, 2011 at 11:41 #

Giambattista Valli, one of my favourite looks this year

5. Jess2 December 19, 2011 at 12:12 #

I really enjoyed most of Emma’s looks this year. Of these looks I chose the Giambattista Valli, it was fun and I love the colours

6. Rebecca Z December 19, 2011 at 17:10 #

I agree on the Valli–very daring for a young star, gorgeous dress, and she sold it to the max. One of the best looks of the year.

7. justme December 19, 2011 at 17:42 #

For the shoes she wore that day alone, I went with the Roland Mouret. They were divine.

8. Hannah December 19, 2011 at 17:43 #

I loved the Chanel, but the makeup looks too heavy, and I also loved the Giambattista, which is one of those looks that defines her for me, but I just loved the Tom Ford more, I remember it as such a ‘wow’ moment, because one needed a lot of presence to pull it off, and the way ti kept it’s structure was remarkable.

9. EmmaWoodhouse December 19, 2011 at 18:40 #

The Lanvin was too safe, so I went with the Mouret–lovely look and very Emma. The others didn’t really do it for me but she has great style in general and a lot of confidence.

10. Nat39 December 19, 2011 at 18:51 #

Roland Mouret with the safe pretty Lanvin 2nd.

11. jani December 29, 2011 at 02:42 #

Looks like I am with the majority of votes. Roland Mouret and Lanvin for sure!

-Jani