Rooney Mara In Roksanda Ilincic & Carven – The Today Show

Whilst many celebs have signed off for the year, Rooney Mara was still out promoting ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ in New York City this morning.

She made a guest appearance on The Today show wearing a Roksanda Illincic Spring 2012 dress. This is her second Roksanda Illincic look within a week.

On this occasion she wore a dainty off-white sleeveless bubble dress which was teamed with simple nude Brian Atwood peep-toes.

A dark red lip colour and her trademark blunt bangs completed her look.

From watching the interview it looks like Rooney will be sporting this look for at least four to five years as there three movies in total.

Rooney arrived at the NBC studios wearing a luxe Carven oversized ecru coat with cropped sleeves and black patent leather-trimmed faux welt pockets.

A black Balenciaga bag completed her look.

You can buy Rooney’s Carven coat from Net-A-Porter US, Net-A-Porter International, farfetch.com and Ssense.com.

Credit: Style.com & INFPhoto

18 thoughts on “Rooney Mara In Roksanda Ilincic & Carven – The Today Show

1. Elaine2

I’d be freezing my pompi off in NYC with bare legs right now. How do they do it?

This dress is cute, but not on her. I think it washes her out and I don’t like her hair and makeup. It needs more pizazz………

2. lily

God, she looks great.
    Her stylist really is doing an amazing job so far. Out of curiosity, do you know who he/she is?

1. laura

i’m also dying to know who is styling her! i bet david fincher made absolute sure that someone good worked with mara…they couldn’t have lisbeth salander on tour looking so early 2000s boho…

3. maria

i think she looks great, but i hope we will get introduced to some colour. I cannot deal with b & w for the entire press tour…..

I love that coat.

4. Tish

Lily, I would liekt o know too. WHoever they are, amazing Job!

I just don’t understand how come Paula Patton promo tour was a bust :( Does she even have a stylist?? I just don’t understand.

5. Linda

Oh no! Four or five years? Hopefully they’ll let Lisbeth Salander’s hair style evolve in the movies – he he.

LOVE the coat. Like the dress a lot too. What a great chic winter look.

1. EmmaWoodhouse

+1 about the hair–it’s really bad. I hope they let her change it too! The dress is cute though! The coat’s a bit bulky for my taste but she wears it well.

6. Raquel

Oh, the coat. Love.

The bangs, sigh, come on, it is not like she is shooting 365 days a year. Sure she can grow it during her break and tghen cut it back again.