Rooney Mara had two amazing looks this week, but you went crowned her Givenchy Couture gown the best of the week.

It was a vast improvement from her Calvin Klein look from the 2011 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards.

I had a much tougher decision. I narrowed it down to three: Rooney in Givenchy, Taylor in Reem before finally going with Jennifer Lopez wearing a mustard coat from The Row and white Milly pants.

As I said in the original post, I would wear this head-to-toe look if money was no option.

She looked achingly hot, chic and sophisticated.

I love her when she’s on this type of form as I’ve never been a fan of those nude embellished jumpsuits she seems to love.

Credit: Fame Pictures & Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Red Carpet Evolution: Rooney Mara

Red Carpet Evolution: Rooney Mara

11 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Rooney Mara In Givenchy Couture & Jennifer Lopez In The Row & Milly

1. Zee December 19, 2011 at 09:32 #

Rooney is the living explanation of why the job “stylist” exists :) it’ interesting to see how she went from ordinary beautiful to the edgy best dressed: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/354133/rooney-mara-youth-revolt-01/

2. Chloe December 19, 2011 at 10:50 #

J.Lo’s outfit is what I describe as “looking rich”- it’s the Oprah thing where someone looks extremely clean and wealthy. I think it’s the daily blow drys and minimal chances of getting dirt/food stains on your clothes.

3. Jess2 December 19, 2011 at 11:58 #

I am so glad you chose Jennifer, FC! I was speechless when I saw it.. I also loved Rooney but I would have liked to have seen more of the detail of the dress so went with Jen. Was a quick turnaround this week because Tayler was ahead for ages.

• Fashion Critic December 19, 2011 at 12:01 #

I was the same…speechless.

• Jones19 December 19, 2011 at 18:31 #

I’m so happy you chose J.Lo too, she was my winner this week.

• RebelR December 20, 2011 at 03:41 #

Sooo happy J.Lo got credit for this amazing outfit. Thank you FC!

4. Mahima December 19, 2011 at 12:26 #

I thought Brooklyn was winning. Oh, she was my favourite.

5. Gaber December 19, 2011 at 15:08 #

Cheers for the J.Lo love!
    Absolutely one of my favourite looks of the year. ^^

6. Rebecca Z December 19, 2011 at 17:08 #

I agree that JLo captured chic and stylish this week. I would love to have that whole outfit, too, though I am probably not tall enough to pull it off (well, not tall enough for my weight to pull it off :>). That mustard coat is to die for.

7. Vee December 19, 2011 at 18:12 #

I’m still waiting to be convinced by the Rooneys….

JLo looks effortless

8. EmmaWoodhouse December 19, 2011 at 18:42 #

Would’ve voted for Rooney except for the hip cut outs. She was one of my favorites, though! Pretty awesome. I went for Taylor, Coco, and Fan. (Sometimes I vote more than once, haha) JLo’s street look was gorgeous, though!