Rooney Mara had two amazing looks this week, but you went crowned her Givenchy Couture gown the best of the week.

It was a vast improvement from her Calvin Klein look from the 2011 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards.

I had a much tougher decision. I narrowed it down to three: Rooney in Givenchy, Taylor in Reem before finally going with Jennifer Lopez wearing a mustard coat from The Row and white Milly pants.

As I said in the original post, I would wear this head-to-toe look if money was no option.

She looked achingly hot, chic and sophisticated.

I love her when she’s on this type of form as I’ve never been a fan of those nude embellished jumpsuits she seems to love.

Credit: Fame Pictures & Getty

Evan Rachel Wood's Giuseppe Zanotti Peep Toe Pumps

Evan Rachel Wood’s Giuseppe Zanotti Peep Toe Pumps

Rosie Huntington Whiteley's Alaïa Studded Suede Ankle Boots

Rosie Huntington Whiteley’s Alaïa Studded Suede Ankle Boots

11 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Rooney Mara In Givenchy Couture & Jennifer Lopez In The Row & Milly

1. Zee December 19, 2011 at 09:32 #

Rooney is the living explanation of why the job “stylist” exists :) it’ interesting to see how she went from ordinary beautiful to the edgy best dressed: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/354133/rooney-mara-youth-revolt-01/

2. Chloe December 19, 2011 at 10:50 #

J.Lo’s outfit is what I describe as “looking rich”- it’s the Oprah thing where someone looks extremely clean and wealthy. I think it’s the daily blow drys and minimal chances of getting dirt/food stains on your clothes.

3. Jess2 December 19, 2011 at 11:58 #

I am so glad you chose Jennifer, FC! I was speechless when I saw it.. I also loved Rooney but I would have liked to have seen more of the detail of the dress so went with Jen. Was a quick turnaround this week because Tayler was ahead for ages.

• Fashion Critic December 19, 2011 at 12:01 #

I was the same…speechless.

• Jones19 December 19, 2011 at 18:31 #

I’m so happy you chose J.Lo too, she was my winner this week.

• RebelR December 20, 2011 at 03:41 #

Sooo happy J.Lo got credit for this amazing outfit. Thank you FC!

4. Mahima December 19, 2011 at 12:26 #

I thought Brooklyn was winning. Oh, she was my favourite.

5. Gaber December 19, 2011 at 15:08 #

Cheers for the J.Lo love!
    Absolutely one of my favourite looks of the year. ^^

6. Rebecca Z December 19, 2011 at 17:08 #

I agree that JLo captured chic and stylish this week. I would love to have that whole outfit, too, though I am probably not tall enough to pull it off (well, not tall enough for my weight to pull it off :>). That mustard coat is to die for.

7. Vee December 19, 2011 at 18:12 #

I’m still waiting to be convinced by the Rooneys….

JLo looks effortless

8. EmmaWoodhouse December 19, 2011 at 18:42 #

Would’ve voted for Rooney except for the hip cut outs. She was one of my favorites, though! Pretty awesome. I went for Taylor, Coco, and Fan. (Sometimes I vote more than once, haha) JLo’s street look was gorgeous, though!