Who Wore Bottega Veneta Better? Emma Stone or Kimberly Perry

I fell in love with Emma Stone when she wore this Bottega Veneta frock to the MTV Movie Awards earlier this year.

The actress from ‘The Help’ actress teamed her bustier dress with an orange Bottega Veneta clutch and orange satin Casadei pumps.

The Band Perry’s lead singer Kimberly Perry wore the same dress on the red carpet at the American Music Awards last month., Sshe even carried the same Bottega Veneta clutch.

Perry did, however, choose different footwear, opting for a pair of strappy gold- and- black sandals.

Emma wins for me. I loved the matchy shoes and clutch, plus the dress looks better with a daintier waistband compared to Kimberely’s obi-style belt.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Allison Williams In Chloé - The Hollywood Reporter’s Emmy Party

Allison Williams In Chloé – The Hollywood Reporter’s Emmy Party

Charlize Theron In Stella McCartney - 'Young Adult'  LA Premiere

Charlize Theron In Stella McCartney – ‘Young Adult’ LA Premiere

11 Responses to Who Wore Bottega Veneta Better? Emma Stone or Kimberly Perry

1. Martin December 16, 2011 at 11:14 #

Emma Stone at the MTV Movie Awards was a defining red carpet moment for me as well. It would definitely rank at the top of my favourite red carpet looks of the year. She wore this dress in such a refreshing way, with energy and ease and an effortless sense of grace that was a pointer to what a red carpet star she would become. And her accessorisation here is flawless. She wins this easily for me.

• dee December 16, 2011 at 13:16 #

I agree. No contest.

2. Jones19 December 16, 2011 at 13:57 #

What was Kimberly thinking trying to copy an Emma Stone look? There’s no way you’re ever gonna beat her so don’t even try.

3. Jess2 December 16, 2011 at 14:00 #

Definitely a pivotal moment for Emma and one of her best. For these two looks I think the waistbands makes all the difference. I much prefer Emma’s daintier sash. What really stands out for me is Emma’s presence. so beautiful

4. Jani December 16, 2011 at 15:47 #

I would have to say Emma Stone even though I really do not like that dress at all :/

-Jani

5. Nat39 December 16, 2011 at 17:35 #

While I prefer Perry`s delicate sexy sandals with this dress, the dress itself doesn`t look nearly as good on her esp. with the obi belt and messy bleached hair. Emma wins.

6. TeaAtTwo December 16, 2011 at 18:51 #

I feel sorry for anyone being to compared to Emma stone looking this good. This dress should be taken off production since it’ll be too hard to top this look.

7. andrea December 16, 2011 at 21:19 #

The difference here is that Emma is owning and showcasing her look from head to toe, and Kimberly is just wearing a nice dress and holding a clutch. Emma looks much more refined. Kimberly is kinding of just standing there with her shoulders hunched. I don’t like either shoe with the dress

8. Th December 17, 2011 at 01:27 #

And the accessoires match Emma’s hair!

9. EmmaWoodhouse December 18, 2011 at 01:51 #

EMMA–LOVED this look on her. If I had to pick Emma Stone’s five best looks, this would be up there! :) So perfectly accessorized, and worn with such class and personality.