Who Wore Louis Vuitton Better? Emma Stone or Isabel Lucas

Back in March, Emma Stone attended the Louis Vuitton Fall 2011 presentation during Paris Fashion Week.

The then-blonde actress wore a wrap dress from the Pre-Fall 2011 collection with one half in a navy solid colour and the other a vibrant print.

Grey ankle boots and a tri-colour clutch completed her look.

Isabel Lucas wore the same dress when she attended the Louis Vuitton Maison Australia After Party in Sydney earlier this month.

The actress may be overly tanned and have over-processed hair, but I much prefer her accessories so she wins for me.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kate Beckinsale's Burberry London Double Breasted Short Trench Coat and Givenchy Pandora Black Medium Bag

Kate Beckinsale’s Burberry London Double Breasted Short Trench Coat and Givenchy Pandora Black Medium Bag

Charlize Theron In Balenciaga - Mr Chow's

Charlize Theron In Balenciaga – Mr Chow’s

15 Responses to Who Wore Louis Vuitton Better? Emma Stone or Isabel Lucas

1. Martin December 15, 2011 at 11:55 #

I do believe that this is the first time that I have not been able to choose a winner in a Who Wore It Better poll. I am traumatised by Emma Stone’s accessories, but equally affronted by Isabel Lucas’s terrifying tan and bleached-to-bits hair. I can’t remember the last time that two celebrities wore the same look so badly. If I were COMPELLED to choose, I’d probably go for Emma.

• Jones19 December 15, 2011 at 12:29 #

Same here, I voted for Emma even though I loathe those ankle boots. I just can’t bring myself to vote for that orange, bleached out hot mess.

• CreoleLady December 15, 2011 at 12:50 #

+1. “Terrifying tan”, rotfl. And yes, that hair…! Emma for me.

• Jess2 December 15, 2011 at 14:04 #

I’m feeling the same, this is ridiculous. Despite her accessories that are hideous with this look, I choose Emma because I think she wears the dress slightly better and she doesn’t have the gross hair and tan. it is all just bad bad bad

2. aiyu December 15, 2011 at 12:34 #

I too prefer Isabel’s accessories, but still cannot bring myself to vote for her. Styling and beauty is equally important, and neither of the girls nailed it.

3. Jen December 15, 2011 at 13:09 #

Emma, because as ugly as those shoes are, she doesn’t look like she’s auditioning for the Karen Carpenter story. Isabel Lucas needs to eat something. Her face is so gaunt.

4. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 15, 2011 at 13:18 #

+1 Martin. A complete sad sack. Isabel’s shoes also offended. I could not choose.

5. Catherine December 15, 2011 at 13:28 #

I don’t know what Isabel is doing with tanning and bleached hair. She is absolutely stunning when she’s natural..gah!!

6. The Dame December 15, 2011 at 13:43 #

Neither, Emma is too pale and Isabel is too orange!

7. Linda December 15, 2011 at 15:16 #

Neither!

8. Leti December 15, 2011 at 16:54 #

I completely agree with FC on account of the accessories, but really, the question remains, why is Ms. Lucas sooooooo orange and so blonde these days?!

9. EmmaWoodhouse December 15, 2011 at 17:25 #

Can anyone wear this dress ‘better’? Who wore it less worse, maybe, though that isn’t proper gramer ;)
    I voted for Isabel because her accessories are better, but _wow_ that tan is bad!

10. smolls December 15, 2011 at 18:57 #

This was a really painful vote since nobody looks good. Emma’s ankle boots hurt my feelings but orangina with her ridiculously fried hair just hurts…sad face.

11. Emi December 15, 2011 at 19:38 #

Isabel Lucas, because Emma Stone ruined the dress with those accessories. But Isabel looks terrible with that orange tan and that hair, really. She used to be so beautiful with light brown hair and light complexion. Why??????

12. Fiona K January 1, 2012 at 00:42 #

Is no one going to notice how thin Isabel is? Not saying she has a disorder but she is worryingly thin!