This was more like it from Paula Patton at the London premiere of ‘Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol’ yesterday evening.

The gorgeous star wore a Naeem Khan Fall 2011 mini dress.

Her metallic filigree scallop-beaded dress with long sleeves was teamed with a sexy pair of Christian Louboutin ‘Lucifer bow’ nude studded pumps, which are still a celebrity favourite since being first worn by Ciara back in December last year.

Whilst I admire her effort on this occasion, I’m hopeful that she goes out with a bang for the final premiere today in Rio de Janeiro.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Gwendoline Christie In Giles & Peter Pilotto -  Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly's Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Gwendoline Christie In Giles & Peter Pilotto – Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Coco Rocha In Zac Posen - 'The Iron Lady' New York Premiere

Coco Rocha In Zac Posen – ‘The Iron Lady’ New York Premiere

18 Responses to Paula Patton In Naeem Khan – ‘Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol’ London Premiere

1. JJovana3 December 14, 2011 at 14:37 #

Well, this is much much better from the purple cheetah disaster earlier. She looks sexy but not too revealing with sleeves and higher neckline. I think open toe sandal would have worked better for this dress.

2. Alina December 14, 2011 at 14:44 #

Sexy.

3. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 14, 2011 at 15:42 #

Pretty. I would have preferred her hair to be styled differently so we could have a peek of collar bone at least.

4. EmmaWoodhouse December 14, 2011 at 16:19 #

Much better! I would have preferred a different shoe and her hair up but this is a big improvment from Tackyville! Glad to see Paula living up to her beauty and gorgeous smile. :)

5. Ade December 14, 2011 at 16:19 #

She can’t go out with a bang if she started with a fizzle,

6. dee December 14, 2011 at 17:17 #

Shoes are a let down.

7. Nat39 December 14, 2011 at 17:33 #

It`s a nice look, would`ve preferred a sexier shoe, the hair works just fine but I find her a bit too big-boned for this mini, I don`t think she should be drawing attention to her legs but put more effort into creating a beautiful body-flattering silhouette instead.

• AW December 14, 2011 at 18:32 #

This is like the twilight zone. You really just used the term “big-boned” about Paula Patton.

I’m sorry but that’s absurd.

Have we spent to much time looking at anorexic models and starving Rachel Zoe styled lollipop heads to remember that real women have meat on their bones and beautiful curvy legs? I’m honestly appalled.

• Nat39 December 14, 2011 at 19:24 #

Big/heavy-boned and fat are two absolutely different things. Having beautifully-shaped smooth legs has nothing to do with being anorexic. And while I don`t see any “meat”/fat on her legs whatsoever, I find her legs heavy (as in non-fat bone-heavy) and unattractively-shaped, I really don`t think she should be drawing attention to them.

• Nat39 December 14, 2011 at 19:39 #

Think Jennifer Hudson or Chloe Kardashian – far from being anorexic but very nice legs.

• CreoleLady December 14, 2011 at 19:48 #

You and me both, AW, totally agree with honestly appalled. Paula is a fit and fabulous yummy mummy, with beautifully toned gams. I just wish she had a better stylist.

• Sea December 15, 2011 at 03:19 #

whether i agree or disagree with Nat39, i don’t find his comment offensive or absurd.

• gurlygurl December 14, 2011 at 23:01 #

Paula is at her best in a mini because her legs are such a great feature. She’s not a size zero, she is athletic and healthy it’s so nice to see a beatiful body that doesn’t look starved. This is one of her best looks so far for me.. shoes could have been better but the dress is wonderful!

8. AW December 14, 2011 at 18:32 #

I love the shoes and I love this dress, maybe not together but it’s a very effortless look and she’s very sexy.

9. MJ December 14, 2011 at 19:44 #

This is the style she should be wearing! Her long neck and legs were made for this dress.

10. argentina December 14, 2011 at 23:25 #

This movie has the most bornig premieres to look, she is not style aproppiated at all

11. Jess2 December 15, 2011 at 06:16 #

I had such high hopes for Paula during these premieres. This is a much better look for her but it still isn’t making me take notice. I love both the shoes and the dress but I am not entirely sure that they work really well together. I love the brightness and luminous quality of the dress on Paula which I am guessing is from the lights.

12. CTgirl December 15, 2011 at 11:09 #

The fit is off, the color is unflattering and the shoes are awful. Not winning.