Kristen Bell In Jenni Kayne – BVLGARI Celebrates the Holidays

Kristen Bell also attended the BLVGARI Celebrates the Holidays event in LA on Wednesday evening.

The petite actress wore a monochromatic look from Jenni Kayne Fall 2011, consisting of a mustard cardigan set and matching sparkling skirt.

Her look was paired with a large black Bulgari clutch and maroon pumps.

With a subtle touch of glimmer in the skirt, this deep yellow-and-red combo makes a festive holiday ensemble.

We only wish Kristen had worn red lips to add some colour on top as well.

A loose updo and smoky eyes complete the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Charlize Theron In Christian Dior - ‘Young Adult’ New York Premiere

Charlize Theron In Christian Dior – ‘Young Adult’ New York Premiere

Nicole Richie In Osman - 2011 UNICEF Ball

Nicole Richie In Osman – 2011 UNICEF Ball

13 Responses to Kristen Bell In Jenni Kayne – BVLGARI Celebrates the Holidays

1. dee December 9, 2011 at 13:02 #

I appreciate the red shoes but something seems missing and bland.

2. Jones19 December 9, 2011 at 13:06 #

I agree about the red lips Lauren, she would look more like the model which is a better look IMO. The cardigan is a little too casual for me.

• sonia December 9, 2011 at 13:20 #

too casual and too long for her!
      The color is not a great choice for her skin tone ( I have myself the same problem!) so hot lips would have definitely a good choice.

3. Alina December 9, 2011 at 13:41 #

I think she looks great.

4. Jeremy December 9, 2011 at 14:19 #

I wish she didn’t wear her hair back and pull her sleeves up like that. It makes me feel like she’s someone who just left the office to a party and only had enough time to change the skirt.

• maria December 9, 2011 at 15:27 #

i was just going to post that she looks like she is going from the office to the holiday party.

not feeling the clutch.

5. Parvati December 9, 2011 at 15:58 #

This is a cute outfit and I like that she opted for an unexpected colour combination. If only she had opted for a better clutch…. It looks so out of place with this colourful outfit.

6. Vidhya December 9, 2011 at 15:59 #

the cardi needs to be shorter, the purse has to go, the shoes are the right colour, the wrong design and there is a stron need for personality …

7. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 9, 2011 at 16:23 #

The only thing I like it the color combination, but not on Kristen. I wish the neckline was lower on the underpinning.

8. EmmaWoodhouse December 9, 2011 at 19:52 #

Cute! She should have had a maroon clutch as well imo.

• gurlygurl December 10, 2011 at 00:00 #

Agreed… the black is a bit of an eyesore. A red lip would have been nice too. Overall I really like the simplicity of the cardigan against the party girl skirt. Great holiday look!

9. TeaAtTwo December 9, 2011 at 21:28 #

she looks so cute. I really ;like addition of the maroon pumps, I would have prefer a maroon clutch or mustard clutch too.

10. Lee December 10, 2011 at 18:39 #

She shouldn’t have buttoned the cardigan, as someone mentioned above she looks too “office” like that way, plus the pushed up sleeves. Yes, better lipstick, yes, smaller brighter clutch. Shoes are awesome.