08.12.11 Premiere

It was a busy night for Sarah Jessica Parker also, as she attended the New York premiere for ‘New Year’s Eve’ at the Ziegfeld Theatre and the Valentino Garavani Virtual Museum Launch Party but she only wore one dress.

The actress wore a vintage Pauline Trigere dress from Frock NYC proving that you can never call her predictable as she’s given us four very different looks this week.

Her printed, embellished chiffon dress with three-quarter sleeves was accessorized with Fred Leighton jewels and champagne satin pointed pumps by her favourite shoe designer, Manolo Blahnik.

Wavy curls and a natural pink lip shade completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Nicky Hilton's Torn by Ronny Kobo Jovia Heart Sweater

Nicky Hilton’s Torn by Ronny Kobo Jovia Heart Sweater

Lea Michele In Emilio Pucci - The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

Lea Michele In Emilio Pucci – The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

17 Responses to Sarah Jessica Parker In Vintage Pauline Trigere – Valentino Garavani Virtual Museum Launch Party

1. maria December 8, 2011 at 19:12 #

i love the necklaces, but the dress is only soso for me. It fits her well but it’s not really exciting, is it?

• firien December 8, 2011 at 20:16 #

she can do way better

2. Linda December 8, 2011 at 19:14 #

I think she looks fantastic. It’s got personality without being over the top or verging on garish, as she sometimes does. This is SJP at her best.

• Alina December 9, 2011 at 12:56 #

3. AW December 8, 2011 at 19:38 #

The dress is a little Sunday church service for my taste but I don’t hate it.

I would so love to have her social life, fab clothes and fancy parties every night!

4. J December 8, 2011 at 19:48 #

i like it when she covers up her arms. they’re like madonna’s. they freak me out.

• AW December 8, 2011 at 19:56 #

Lol!!!!

5. dee December 8, 2011 at 20:13 #

She looks nice.

6. robbie December 8, 2011 at 20:14 #

i am so frickin desperate for her to hurry up and get a haircut. the dress is nice, shoes are gorgeous but the necklace a little much for my liking.

7. Nat39 December 8, 2011 at 20:17 #

This is way too fussy, just too much going on – the print of the dress is so busy there`s no need for these many necklaces, and her hair should`ve been neatly pulled back not to overwhelm/distract from the print. The length and the pointy pumps make it look frumpy.

8. Jones19 December 8, 2011 at 21:20 #

I like it but it’s nothing special.

9. EmmaWoodhouse December 8, 2011 at 21:36 #

Everything is off about it for me. Length, colors, print, necklaces…

10. ramsay December 8, 2011 at 22:36 #

It’s interesting just another unexpected look from SJP – On the whole, I really believe she is the best dressed celebrity of the year – She gave us so many interesting looks, she took so many risks on the red carpet, was not afraid to embrace new designers (cf. Prabal Gurung), go for established ones (many Chanel looks), and for better (navy jacket over Oscar De la Renta gown) or worse (white pointy shoes) all her looks were personalised – Maybe she didn’t have one look that was in itself the best of the year (except potentially that Oscar De la Renta look or her Giambattista Valli red dress, or maybe her Theskens gown) but I think overall, with so many interesting appearances on the red carpet she deserves to be the best dressed of the year

11. TeaAtTwo December 8, 2011 at 23:52 #

It’s an OK look, I could live with the necklace but I suppose it wouldn’t be SJP without an accessory.

12. Shira December 9, 2011 at 07:52 #

Is it just me or do the shoes not match the dress? I think she should’ve picked shoes in another color. And go lighter on the black eyeliner – a bit scary!

13. Shaina December 10, 2011 at 00:35 #

I’m getting kind of bored of SJP’s style. She does always surprise us with something new but for some reason I’m never excited about what she wears–not recently at least.