Who Wore Keepsake Better? Nicole Richie or Nicky Hilton

Striking a pose at the 2011 Environmental Media Awards, fashion designer and author Nicole Richie was spotted wearing a Keepsake ‘Lost Without You’ yellow dress.

Richie paired her ruffle-detailed cut-out dress with complementing bronze statement House of Harlow ‘Tilda’ antique studded clutch, Christian Louboutin ‘Luxura’ ankle-strap pumps and diamond-encrusted cuffs.

Nicky Hilton wore the same dress in spearmint whilst attending a private cocktail and dinner party hosted by DSQUARED2 Designers Dean and Dan Caten and VMAN Magazine at The Webster in Miami, Florida, last week.

Looking bright, summery and beautiful in the illuminating feminine frock, Nicky accessorized with J.J. Winters’ envelope clutch and nude peep-toes.

I love both ladies in this dress, but even though many of you hated Nicole’s makeup I love this frock in yellow, plus I prefer the designer’s accessories.

If you are still unsure click the image above to see more pictures of Nicole and Nicky in their Keepsake dress.

You can buy this Keepsake dress from Singer22.com, Boutique 2 You or Pink Mascara.

Credit: Getty

Alexander McQueen Celebrates Vogue UK's Online Fashion Week

Alexander McQueen Celebrates Vogue UK’s Online Fashion Week

Emily Blunt's Notte by Marchesa Strapless Silk Gown

Emily Blunt’s Notte by Marchesa Strapless Silk Gown

9 Responses to Who Wore Keepsake Better? Nicole Richie or Nicky Hilton

1. Jacqu December 6, 2011 at 11:25 #

I love the colour of nicky’s dress more, but it makes her look freshly sunburnt. I’m going with Nicole here just for that.

(Although is it just me or is her face suddenly shaped oddly for some reason?)

2. Jones19 December 6, 2011 at 12:11 #

They both look great but I also prefer this dress in yellow and Nicole’s accessories are so much better.

3. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 6, 2011 at 13:14 #

Nicole. It looks like a nightie to me on Nicky.

4. Shaina December 6, 2011 at 13:16 #

I agree with you, my vote goes to Nicole. I love that yellow against her skin.

5. Gigi December 6, 2011 at 15:59 #

I vote for Nicole as well. When will Nicky Hilton realize how unflattering her hairdo is? She has had it forever, and it does absolutely nothing for her.

6. Dhppy December 6, 2011 at 18:43 #

I find this 70s “Afternoon Delight” inspired frock to be hideous in any color on any woman.

7. Kelsey mahan December 6, 2011 at 23:06 #

I like Nicole richies Dress color better especially with her tan but I do like the way that nickie hilton looks in the dress …

8. Parvati December 7, 2011 at 02:39 #

I prefer Nicole’s styling, but I just LOVE the colour of Nicky’s dress, so my vote goes to Nicky.

9. Jani December 8, 2011 at 19:28 #

Love Nicole’s edgy flair and at the same time I love Nicky’s classic style, but all in all I tend to like things with a little more edge. Nicole wins this one for me :)

-Jani