06.12.11

Lucy Hale In ASOS – 2011 ABC Family 25 Days Of Christmas Winter Wonderland

Lucy Hale visited the 2011 ABC Family 25 Days Of Christmas Winter Wonderland event on Sunday.

The actress wore sassy black ASOS sleeveless dress with blue leather detailing along the v-neckline and the waist.

Her styling could’ve been a lot more fun, but she opted for black tights and black booties.

Lucy finished her look with bouncy curls and a gold cross pendant necklace.

Credit: Getty

Michael Kors vs. Topshop

Michael Kors vs. Topshop

Zana Marjanovic & Vanessa Glodjo In Theia - ‘In The Land of Blood and Honey’ New York Premiere

Zana Marjanovic & Vanessa Glodjo In Theia – ‘In The Land of Blood and Honey’ New York Premiere

6 Responses to Lucy Hale In ASOS – 2011 ABC Family 25 Days Of Christmas Winter Wonderland

1. Isa December 6, 2011 at 17:17 #

loved the dress!

2. Nat39 December 6, 2011 at 17:22 #

Can`t really see the booties well but I think that the
    black tights are a good choice on this occasion otherwise it would`ve easily been a “did she forget her pants…” case (as the dress looks too much like a top), and the simple tights/booties combo actually prevents the sleaziness of the dress to take over the look.

• Alina December 6, 2011 at 18:03 #

Ditto.

• maria December 6, 2011 at 18:41 #

i agree. i don’t mind black tights in winter…this is a very cute look for a young girl.

3. Felicia December 6, 2011 at 20:00 #

I would buy that dress in a heartbeat! Its so edgy, I love! I cannot deal with the dress actually….. As far as Lucy in the dress, it looks great from the forehead down. Her her should be up in a ponytail or a loose up-do. The hair ruins the look and hides the best part of the dress

4. EmmaWoodhouse December 6, 2011 at 20:49 #

I don’t like the dress but regardless of the black tights bring down the look. (I’m guilty of wearing black tights A LOT myself, so I probably shouldn’t be talking ;))