Menu

06.12.11

Jordin Sparks In Kevan Hall – 2011 American Country Awards

Jordin Sparks stepped out for the 2011 American Country Awards in Las Vegas on Monday night wearing two beautiful looks.

The first was a form-fitting Kevan Hall white off-the-shoulder jersey dress with ¾-length sleeves.

This tight-but-not-too-tight mini dress looks like it was made for Jordin. From the neckline to the draping, everything fits perfectly and she looks amazing.

A slick ponytail was just the right hairstyle to show off her exposed neckline.

Platform nude heels complete the look.

During the show and backstage, Jordin opted for a more festive shimmering silver dress which was also designed by Kevan Hall.

The sequined dress with a tiered skirt was paired with gold strappy sandals.

Her ponytail was swept up into a neat bun and she also changed her earrings from a dangling pair on the red carpet to Simon G drop earrings in the press room.

Which look is your favourite? We can’t decide.

Credit: Getty

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2012

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2012

Olivia Palermo In Giorgio Armani - ‘W.E.’ New York Screening

Olivia Palermo In Giorgio Armani – ‘W.E.’ New York Screening

15 Responses to Jordin Sparks In Kevan Hall – 2011 American Country Awards

1. CreoleLady December 7, 2011 at 07:53 #

Wow. Both dresses look wonderful on her. I hope she continues to mix it up and not rely on strictly body-con silhouettes like the white. The grey dress is positively dazzling to me – the gold sparkle with grey is unusual and stunning plus her shoe choice absolutely on point. But yeah gotta admit that the white is totally white-hot.

2. Parvati December 7, 2011 at 02:47 #

I prefer the white mini dress. She looks great in it.

3. aiyu December 7, 2011 at 02:21 #

Love the white dress on Jordin. If i were Jordin, I’d have the same dress is several different colours.

4. Sue Jin December 7, 2011 at 01:07 #

both look great on her! She looks pretty and mature now! But I think I like the white dress a bit more.

5. G December 6, 2011 at 23:16 #

I’m not entirely sure who she is — and not really interested enough to Google — but she looks AMAZING in the white dress. Incredible silhouette.

6. TeaAtTwo December 6, 2011 at 23:10 #

Normally I’m don’t find these types of looks particularly interesting but I’m mesmerised by her here. Must be the the fit and her shape and her dazzling.

7. Felicia December 6, 2011 at 19:20 #

Omg. I love how Jordan has stepped her style game up! The scond look is great, but I’m a sucker for the white look. Its so classic, looks great on her figure. Plus the hair and make-up is perfect…… Yeah, she needs to give her stylist a raise after this

8. Alina December 6, 2011 at 18:17 #

Oooh ! Grown-up Jordin. Stunning !

9. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 6, 2011 at 16:31 #

The white. The silver is a hair sweet.

10. dee December 6, 2011 at 16:31 #

I think she looks great in both dresses. Two different types of looks that work great on her.

11. Jones19 December 6, 2011 at 15:59 #

The white one wins for me, she looks super chic in that. I like the other one but it’s a little too tight in the bust area.

12. maria December 6, 2011 at 15:49 #

i like both too, but i have to agree that the white one shows of her body spectacularly.
    I love the makeup and hair on both occasions. she looks very put together.

13. Anissa December 6, 2011 at 15:26 #

Neither dress is a miss but the white one is perfect for her! She is simple clean and glowing. The silver is a little twee but she still pulls it off.

14. AW December 6, 2011 at 14:58 #

I love the white dress! She’s worked hard for that body, she looks womanly and healthy and this dress is simple enough to show it off without being kardasian-y aka desperate.

The silver dress is a little Taylor Swift-y for my taste but i do love the color and looser skirt.

• Linda December 7, 2011 at 12:30 #

You nailed it, nothing to add to that.