06.12.11

Jordin Sparks In Kevan Hall – 2011 American Country Awards

Jordin Sparks stepped out for the 2011 American Country Awards in Las Vegas on Monday night wearing two beautiful looks.

The first was a form-fitting Kevan Hall white off-the-shoulder jersey dress with ¾-length sleeves.

This tight-but-not-too-tight mini dress looks like it was made for Jordin. From the neckline to the draping, everything fits perfectly and she looks amazing.

A slick ponytail was just the right hairstyle to show off her exposed neckline.

Platform nude heels complete the look.

During the show and backstage, Jordin opted for a more festive shimmering silver dress which was also designed by Kevan Hall.

The sequined dress with a tiered skirt was paired with gold strappy sandals.

Her ponytail was swept up into a neat bun and she also changed her earrings from a dangling pair on the red carpet to Simon G drop earrings in the press room.

Which look is your favourite? We can’t decide.

Credit: Getty

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2012

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2012

Olivia Palermo In Giorgio Armani - ‘W.E.’ New York Screening

Olivia Palermo In Giorgio Armani – ‘W.E.’ New York Screening

15 Responses to Jordin Sparks In Kevan Hall – 2011 American Country Awards

1. AW December 6, 2011 at 14:58 #

I love the white dress! She’s worked hard for that body, she looks womanly and healthy and this dress is simple enough to show it off without being kardasian-y aka desperate.

The silver dress is a little Taylor Swift-y for my taste but i do love the color and looser skirt.

• Linda December 7, 2011 at 12:30 #

You nailed it, nothing to add to that.

2. Anissa December 6, 2011 at 15:26 #

Neither dress is a miss but the white one is perfect for her! She is simple clean and glowing. The silver is a little twee but she still pulls it off.

3. maria December 6, 2011 at 15:49 #

i like both too, but i have to agree that the white one shows of her body spectacularly.
    I love the makeup and hair on both occasions. she looks very put together.

4. Jones19 December 6, 2011 at 15:59 #

The white one wins for me, she looks super chic in that. I like the other one but it’s a little too tight in the bust area.

5. dee December 6, 2011 at 16:31 #

I think she looks great in both dresses. Two different types of looks that work great on her.

6. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 6, 2011 at 16:31 #

The white. The silver is a hair sweet.

7. Alina December 6, 2011 at 18:17 #

Oooh ! Grown-up Jordin. Stunning !

8. Felicia December 6, 2011 at 19:20 #

Omg. I love how Jordan has stepped her style game up! The scond look is great, but I’m a sucker for the white look. Its so classic, looks great on her figure. Plus the hair and make-up is perfect…… Yeah, she needs to give her stylist a raise after this

9. TeaAtTwo December 6, 2011 at 23:10 #

Normally I’m don’t find these types of looks particularly interesting but I’m mesmerised by her here. Must be the the fit and her shape and her dazzling.

10. G December 6, 2011 at 23:16 #

I’m not entirely sure who she is — and not really interested enough to Google — but she looks AMAZING in the white dress. Incredible silhouette.

11. Sue Jin December 7, 2011 at 01:07 #

both look great on her! She looks pretty and mature now! But I think I like the white dress a bit more.

12. aiyu December 7, 2011 at 02:21 #

Love the white dress on Jordin. If i were Jordin, I’d have the same dress is several different colours.

13. Parvati December 7, 2011 at 02:47 #

I prefer the white mini dress. She looks great in it.

14. CreoleLady December 7, 2011 at 07:53 #

Wow. Both dresses look wonderful on her. I hope she continues to mix it up and not rely on strictly body-con silhouettes like the white. The grey dress is positively dazzling to me – the gold sparkle with grey is unusual and stunning plus her shoe choice absolutely on point. But yeah gotta admit that the white is totally white-hot.