Fergie In Monique Lhuillier – ‘New Year’s Eve’ LA Premiere

Fergie supported her hubby Josh Duhamel on the red carpet last night as he stars in the ‘New Years Eve’ movie, which had its premiere at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California.

The singer wore a sexy strapless Monique Lhuillier Resort 2012 knee-length silver mirrored dress.

Her déjà vu look was teamed with silver Louboutins, a matching Jimmy Choo clutch and Tiffany jewels.

She played up the blonde bombshell role on the red carpet by styling her hair into voluminous waves whilst applying a bold red lip colour.

The surprising thing about this look is that she didn’t shorten her dress.

I had the same thought when Katy Perry donned Versace earlier this week.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

25 thoughts on “Fergie In Monique Lhuillier – ‘New Year’s Eve’ LA Premiere

1. AW

I’m with you FC , surprised that she didn’t shorten the dress but i’m actually glad. It’s time for her to age with some grace and class.

She looks beautiful and there’s not as much “try hard” as usual.

1. gurlygurl

Agreed!! I had to double take because it’s so unexpected for Fergie. Just goes to show classy can be beautiful, strong and sexy. She looks great!

2. Rebecca Z

She looks spectacular. I love this length–it is one of the most flattering lengths for most women and it looks great on her here.

3. Nat39

The blonde bombshell look suits her really well, she looks gorgeous and sexy, but the dress should`ve been at least a little bit shorter (to hit somewhere in the mid/upper knee area) for a more flattering length and silhouette.

4. Hannah

She looked really good. I like the length on her, I think she was goign for a more classic, sophisticated glamour look, and shortening the dress would have made it look tacky. My only issues are that I wish she had worn strappy sandals in either black red or silver, becuase the peep toes are a bit too modern, almost, for the dress, and that she will finally dye her hair darker, because this colour, with th eroots especially doesn’t suit her.

5. EmmaWoodhouse

I don’t know…sorry, but I can’t seem to like anything she wears. The dress is OK but the hair looks cheap and her makeup is not great. Just my opinion.

6. TeaAtTwo

I like that Katy and Fergie didn’t shorten their dresses. Slightly elegant popstars is a delight to see.

7. Tina

I prefer this to her usual weird mix-and-match clothing, which really throw me off at times. This is much better.