06.12.11

Dianna Agron In Chloe – The Trevor Project’s 2011 Trevor Live!

Dianna Agron was among the many stars to attend The Trevor Project’s 2011 Trevor Live! Event on Sunday in LA.

The ‘Glee’ actress selected a Chloe halter dress with a jewelled bow detailing on the neckline which matched her earrings.

Unlike her co-star Lea Michele, Dianna doesn’t overdress on the red carpet.

Her sleek look was paired with a complementary Roger Vivier clutch which also had a silver jeweled detail.

A quiffed hairstyle, bronze eye makeup, Yves Saint Laurent ‘Tribtoo’ platform pumps and statement ring completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Rumer Willis' All Saints Nahara Trench Coat

Rumer Willis’ All Saints Nahara Trench Coat

Cheryl Cole Launches Exclusive Shoe Collection For Stylistpick Today

Cheryl Cole Launches Exclusive Shoe Collection For Stylistpick Today

13 Responses to Dianna Agron In Chloe – The Trevor Project’s 2011 Trevor Live!

1. Nat39 December 6, 2011 at 17:53 #

Not bad, loving the silver detailing but the bulky shoes (esp. combined with sorta droopy hemline) are a let down, a more delicate silver sandal would`ve been so much better and complementary to the look.

2. Alina December 6, 2011 at 17:59 #

Bad.

3. Jacqu December 6, 2011 at 18:11 #

With her I can’t, I just can’t. This is frumpy, sure she’s not overdressed but it’s all wrong for her.

4. Dorian Gray December 6, 2011 at 18:23 #

I hope never see Ysl Tribtoo pumps in 2012.

5. maria December 6, 2011 at 18:44 #

i think the necklace is really cute with the dress.

this is an okay look for me.

6. Armagah December 6, 2011 at 19:13 #

Un_Flattering.This Girl does not have any clue how to dress.
    And i don’t get the choice of earing in here.Why Purple?!!!

7. Jones19 December 6, 2011 at 19:30 #

This is a complete snoozefest.

8. dee December 6, 2011 at 20:20 #

The issus I have are with the shoes. If she worn something other than the boring black pumps maybe this could have worked.

9. Felicia December 6, 2011 at 20:23 #

Her hair and make-up is flawless! That’s just about the only good thing I have to say…… It’s not that the dress is ugly,it’s just that I don’t think that the dress is for her. It ages her so much…… She stars in one of TV’s hottest shows, she’s young, she’s beyond gorgeous, she could wear any designer! She has no excuse to ever look non-fabulous! I cannot take her constantly disappointing me on the red carpet to be honest. She needs to hire a stylist or fire her current stylist ’cause what she is doing now is just frustrating at times

10. Parvati December 7, 2011 at 02:56 #

The earrings and the clutch are the only things I like on this look. The rest of it is just awful.

11. Jess2 December 7, 2011 at 09:32 #

she is such a beautiful girl! I love her hair, makeup, earrings and clutch. I don’t mind the dress too much but I would have preferred funkier shoes.

12. Linda December 7, 2011 at 12:01 #

Hair and makeup are excellent. I like the dress on her, it’s a bit sober, but she makes it look good. The shoes are a bit of a letdown, and I guess the look is aging, but overall I can’t say she looks bad.