According to many of you, Paula Patton has had a shaky start to her promo tour for ‘Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol’ – many of you are right.

Things took a -somewhat – turn for the better at the Mumbai premiere on Sunday night.

The actress looked beautiful wearing a Michael Kors Spring 2012 gown.

Her sienna column gown with a thigh-high split also has a gold python detail around the bodice which is attached to the neckline.

The colour couldn’t be more perfect for her skin tone, but I find the neck detail a tad restricting.

I would be tugging at it all night.

Gold platform peep-toes and a high ponytail completed her look when a simple bun would’ve worked so much better.

Credit: Style.com & Image.net

Gemma Arterton In Stella McCartney - British Independent Film Awards 2011

Gemma Arterton In Stella McCartney – British Independent Film Awards 2011

Rachel Weisz' The Row Smashton Leather Pants

Rachel Weisz’ The Row Smashton Leather Pants

24 Responses to Paula Patton In Michael Kors – ‘Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol’ Mumbai Premiere

1. Nat39 December 5, 2011 at 17:23 #

Not quite liking this – the fit seems a bit too tight (on the closeup), the pressed in/flattened boobs, the “gold hardware” overload, the plain girly ponytail that doesn`t work with the sexiness of the gown, and finally she is not selling that super sexy thigh-high split to me at all.

2. TeaAtTwo December 5, 2011 at 17:27 #

She actually looks nice here.

Can take we take moment to look at Tom – the guy looks as if he’s stopped in on the way to TGI Friday.

• gurlygurl December 5, 2011 at 23:36 #

Agreed! I’ve noticed Tom has been very casual on this tour which would make it a bit hard for everyone else to go full on glam!. I love the color on Paula. I’m not a fan of the collar but I’m assuming it is attached to the dress? I don’t mind the ponytail in this case. A bun would have been more dramatic but the pony keeps it a bit more relaxed and fun…which may be in keeping with the casual boys. I think she looks good.

3. Anna December 5, 2011 at 17:31 #

I would’ve loved it without the neck detail. It really ruins the look for me.

4. Mary Gatto December 5, 2011 at 17:34 #

First picture: GODDESS!!! It took her long enough but it was worth the wait!
    Second picture: She’s ok…
    Am I crazy?

5. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 5, 2011 at 17:38 #

Nice recovery FC! Head to toe flawless. Brownie point for the gorgeous smile :)

6. From Russia With Love December 5, 2011 at 17:58 #

Bdotw for me. The back should be interesting too.

7. EmmaWoodhouse December 5, 2011 at 18:11 #

Don’t love it–that gold choker is so Wonder Woman. Not a fan of the dress, either.

8. Hannah December 5, 2011 at 18:22 #

I love the main part of the dress, but hte collar looks like a choker to me with is overwhelmingly gimmicky and dated. The only reason it works on the runway is because hte runway dress is looser and more earthy. I sriously am hoping for a stylist change asap.

9. dee December 5, 2011 at 18:42 #

I don’t think this is that bad. I agree that she should have had a bun instead of a ponytail.

10. AW December 5, 2011 at 18:55 #

Love it! Her smile and legs are her best features and they’re both fully on display here. I love that she didn’t go all desperate by posing with her leg hanging out of the split.

I do wish the ponytail was more sleek.

11. Tania December 5, 2011 at 19:22 #

Oh Dear! Nice try from her but I don’t like it!

• Lee December 5, 2011 at 23:50 #

I agree with you. I am not impressed one bit.

12. bm December 5, 2011 at 19:25 #

i find the choker is charming here.
    And this is, so far, the best she looked at M:I tour.

13. argentina December 5, 2011 at 20:00 #

The first look from her that i almost like, the necklace let the look down for me

14. MG December 5, 2011 at 23:05 #

i quite love it. love the neck details which makes her look like a goddess

15. Jones19 December 5, 2011 at 23:36 #

The choker ruins an okay look.

16. CreoleLady December 6, 2011 at 02:38 #

Love h2t — the color, the neckpiece, the shoes, the fit and the high pony. The pony is more relaxed than a bun and helps bridge the gap between Cruise’s (overly) casual look and her glam one.

That first picture with that radiant smile is just so joyous that it makes me want to share the moment too. Lol at the Wonder Woman reference — but I love Wonder Woman and such a look is not totally inappropriate for a movie like this.

17. Nadine December 6, 2011 at 03:33 #

The color really is perfect & she seems to be enjoying herself, which makes it even more attractive.

18. Liz December 6, 2011 at 06:08 #

Ordinarily I wouldn’t like it, but she’s working it. I completely agree about the neck though…it looks so uncomfortable.

19. Alina December 6, 2011 at 15:38 #

It’s a great look after all the not so great ones.

20. Carmen SanDiego December 6, 2011 at 21:47 #

She looks sensational!

21. amber December 7, 2011 at 18:04 #

love the look even the neck collar.

22. PB January 19, 2012 at 23:01 #

Just FYI, in case you didn’t know, the guy on her other side, Anil Kapoor, is Sonam Kapoor’s father. Thought you might be interested since you’ve featured her quite a bit lately! Love that she’s on your radar!