05.12.11

Emily Blunt In Notte by Marchesa – The 34th Kennedy Center Honors

Emily Blunt donned her second pretty pink gown this weekend, when she took the red carpet with her husband John Krasinsk, to attend the 34th Kennedy Center Honors event.

On this occasion the British actress wore a Notte by Marchesa peplum gown.

Her strapless silk gown with a sweetheart neckline was adorned with a flurry of ruffles along the bodice.

A Neil Lane necklace and a Rene Caovilla grey satin clutch with lace and Swarovski crystals accessorized her look.

Beauty-wise she opted for sleek straight with a center parting and pink glossy lips.

Of the two pink gowns I much prefer the Giambattisa Valli look.

I feel like I’ve seen this particular Notte by Marchesa gown several times before.

Emily Blunt In Osman - 'Edge Of Tomorrow' London Premiere

Emily Blunt In Osman – ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ London Premiere

Doutzen Kroes In Giambattisa Valli Couture - ‘Nova Zemba’ Amsterdam Premiere

Doutzen Kroes In Giambattisa Valli Couture – ‘Nova Zemba’ Amsterdam Premiere

12 Responses to Emily Blunt In Notte by Marchesa – The 34th Kennedy Center Honors

1. Jennifer December 5, 2011 at 21:46 #

See, I think her hair style is so much more flattering here than earlier. And I adore the jewelry here, hence I prefer this look :D.

Thanks for featuring it FC!

• Jennifer December 5, 2011 at 22:05 #

Also… hope you didn’t go too broke with all those sample sales!!!

• Jones19 December 5, 2011 at 23:32 #

Her hair looks way better here but I prefer the other gown, this look we’ve seen plenty of times before.

2. Dani December 5, 2011 at 22:28 #

But she is so pretty!!! And yes, the dress has been done before, but the colour suits her so well and she just looks fab!

3. Ella December 5, 2011 at 22:57 #

I think she looks amazing! This is a gorgeous color on her……though all of a sudden, I am on baby bump watch

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 6, 2011 at 13:27 #

+1 about the baby bump. Love her hair here. Color of the dress is lucious on Emily. Prefer the sophistication of the Giambattista.

• Alina December 6, 2011 at 18:32 #

+2 about the baby bump.

“Prefer the sophistication of the Giambattista.” + 1

4. Linda December 5, 2011 at 23:01 #

Ah, she’s on fire today! She looks amazing again, and I’m normally not a big Marchesa fan. She looks beautiful.

5. gurlygurl December 5, 2011 at 23:24 #

This is such a great color on her. I love the dress, fun and flirty. The Giambattisa Valli is the winner for me though… the cut and fit is superb…. very elegant. Either way she’s a winner with two strikingly beautiful looks!

6. Jess2 December 6, 2011 at 06:15 #

wow she has cerntainly come out swinging this week. she looks phenomenal once again and looks so happy :D I have really liked both looks but I love this hair and the Giambattisa Valli gown the most!! she is beautiful

7. dee December 6, 2011 at 16:18 #

I like her other look better than this one. She looks nice but it isn’t anything special.

8. Mrs. A December 7, 2011 at 08:54 #

She is pregnant. Apart from the baby bump, you can see it in her face.