Miranda Kerr In Louis Vuitton – Louis Vuitton Maison Australia After Party

Miranda Kerr made the trip home to celebrate the Louis Vuitton boutique in Sydney, Australia by attending the after-party earlier today.

She wisely opted to wear a look from the LV Fall 2010 collection.

Her floral print dress gives her curves in all the right places, whilst the velvet belt nips her in at the waist.

I’m glad she didn’t shorten this dress like Rachel Bilson did when she attended the 2010 Met Gala.

A black embellished LV clutch and black peep-toes accessorised her look, complementing the black velvet details on her dress.

Her beauty regime whispered femme fatale as she added a smouldering hot red lip colour to beautiful plump lips.

A simple ponytail provided the finishing touch.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Melanie Laurent In Burberry Prorsum - Burberry Celebrates Paris Boutique Opening

Melanie Laurent In Burberry Prorsum – Burberry Celebrates Paris Boutique Opening

Rachel Zoe's Goldsign Guitar Flare Jeans

Rachel Zoe’s Goldsign Guitar Flare Jeans

13 Responses to Miranda Kerr In Louis Vuitton – Louis Vuitton Maison Australia After Party

1. Jacqu December 2, 2011 at 15:17 #

She looks darling! I love the styling. I love the length of the dress. I oddly love the addition of the thumb ring. Rachel Bilson probably had to shorten the dress to keep it at tea-length. Height difference and all.

2. Jones19 December 2, 2011 at 15:52 #

I just can’t bring myself to like this print but I do like the silhouette. She looks beautiful.

3. Alina December 2, 2011 at 16:00 #

Beautiful !

4. Jess2 December 2, 2011 at 16:01 #

Flawless!! Amazing dress on an amazing body and the styling is perfection!! The clutch is to die for and I love that she kept it at that length. I do have quite the soft spot for Miranda

5. bm December 2, 2011 at 18:23 #

This is a perfect look for Miranda .

6. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 2, 2011 at 19:09 #

I love the print and the dress. Not completely loving the ta ta’s looking like two half grapefruits. Less is more.

• gurlygurl December 2, 2011 at 22:06 #

LOL.. I don’t know if she could tone them down if she tried but I do love this look on her. I think if she’d had her locks cascading down it would have been way too sexy. This is classic and almost demure… I’ve been mad for that dress for some time. Glad to see it worn so well. I love the length too!

7. dunzoo December 2, 2011 at 21:12 #

she looks great, but maybe too much copy paste from lara’s look..

8. smolls December 2, 2011 at 22:27 #

I love this look – head to toe perfection! I really do love everything about this gown – tres chic!

9. Lee December 3, 2011 at 01:04 #

I love the dress but I don’t love it on her, she is too tan to wear this color/print. The tan is what is emphasizing her ta ta’s, the runway model has ta ta’s pushed out too but she’s so pale they aren’t so obvious.

10. WendyB December 3, 2011 at 04:54 #

I’m excited to see this dress because I have a swatch of the fabric! http://wendybrandes.com/blog/2010/07/feathers-water-looking-glass-and-an-imaginary-pig/

11. WendyB December 3, 2011 at 04:54 #

P.S. My swatch is from the Rachel Bilson hemming job
    :-D

12. mj December 3, 2011 at 17:15 #

Ever since I saw this collection I have been dying to see Dita von Teese in this dress. A girl can dream.