Camille Miceli attended the Playing Around With The World Of Dior Accessories event in Miami, Florida yesterday evening.

Is it just me or is Camille making this Christian Dior Fall 2011 Couture collection more appealing?

Dior’s Creative Director of Accessories continues to prove she is the right woman for the job by wearing yet another bold statement necklace.

She took the best aspect of look 13 from the Dior Fall 2011 Couture collection, which was the paillette blush bubble skirt, and parlayed it into a much more wearable look.

Tan Alaia sandals with gold lace and a simple side-parted bun complete her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

The EDIT featuring Charlotte Gainsbourg

The EDIT featuring Charlotte Gainsbourg

Steal Her Style: Cat Deeley’s Fashion Flight

Steal Her Style: Cat Deeley’s Fashion Flight

26 Responses to Camille Miceli In Christian Dior Couture – Playing Around With The World Of Dior Accessories Event

1. Alina December 2, 2011 at 16:07 #

Beautiful ! I don’t loooove the necklace, but it doesn’t look bad with the outfit.

2. Moxie December 2, 2011 at 16:17 #

What a hot mess. The top and bottom do not remotely work together. The statement necklace looks like something a child put together out of bits and bobs. Sorry, FC, but we’re going to have to disagree on this look.

• Emi December 2, 2011 at 16:47 #

I agree, that super expensive necklace is incredibly ugly. I wouldn’t buy it for 10 euros.

3. Sam December 2, 2011 at 16:22 #

A crumpled sweater with a hideous plastic necklace and shoes that don’t match anything here. Appealing? Not really.

4. Hannah December 2, 2011 at 16:45 #

It is slightly more appealign than teh runway look, but, let’s be honest, that isn’t saying much. I feel bad for her because she is (I hop) contractually obliged to wear this collection (if not – questionable taste). I thinkthe bottom half is ok, butht etop half is messy, I am really not feeling those necklaces.

• laura D December 3, 2011 at 17:03 #

Agreed, though that skirt still just doesn’t lay quite right.

Her shoes are fantastic, and I love the hair and makeup… but the clothes, especially that awful necklace (I thought it was some rope from a marina with plastic floaters on it) – not working.

5. AW December 2, 2011 at 17:06 #

The outfit is a steamy stinking mess but the shoes are EVERYTHING.

6. Carolina December 2, 2011 at 18:10 #

incredibly ugly.

7. Ann December 2, 2011 at 18:58 #

Nothing and noone can make this collection more appealing

• oksana December 3, 2011 at 12:14 #

8. Ritika December 2, 2011 at 19:22 #

Would expect CD of Dior Accessories to choose better, for that fabulous skirt! The look does no justice to the skirt.

9. Jess December 2, 2011 at 20:35 #

Gosh I love this woman, she makes such interesting choices that feel very natural to her, and not just for attention. No wonder she has such a creative job.

10. TeaAtTwo December 2, 2011 at 21:02 #

Apart from the necklace the outfit looks kind of nice.

11. gurlygurl December 2, 2011 at 22:02 #

I adored her in the black and white outfit… this one is extremely difficult to wear and I’m not loving it but I must give her a thumbs up for making it more appealing than the runway version. I’m not loving the jewelry with this outfit either… I adored the last piece she wore though.

12. Tania December 2, 2011 at 23:12 #

I like it too FC she definately makes it more appealing.

• Linda December 3, 2011 at 14:48 #

Me too. You wouldn’t think that top would go with that skirt, but she does make it work somehow.

13. Amber December 2, 2011 at 23:22 #

What did that poor skirt do to get paired with that top and that hideous necklace? I thought the idea was to make things look like they go together instead of closing your eyes and blindly groping for an outfit.

• MissMarlboroLites December 5, 2011 at 11:56 #

14. Lee December 3, 2011 at 00:58 #

I agree that his outfit is a hot mess. None of the pieces go together and the necklace would not look good paired with anything. I think I like the shoes, and the skirt, but they are fighting like mad with each other so it’s really hard to tell.

15. Sharon December 3, 2011 at 10:24 #

If I had been the Dior exec interviewing her and she’d worn this outfit, she wouldn’t have gotten the job. I kind of like the skirt, the shoes are okay, but the top looks like a sweatshirt worn with a necklace made for her by one of her kids. Really awful combination of stuff.

16. oksana December 3, 2011 at 12:15 #

ugly ugly UGLY collection. after galliano it is disgusting, sorry for the language but this is how i feel.

17. Elaine2 December 3, 2011 at 14:15 #

the necklace is horrible. I do like the skirt and shoes, though.

18. Jones19 December 3, 2011 at 17:18 #

I like it. I would wear that skirt in a heartbeat.

19. Dada December 5, 2011 at 16:02 #

I luv alaia shoes… I’ve just found a site with sale.. Awesome :)

20. bianca December 13, 2011 at 23:19 #

hate the skirt,looks like some mermaid from another era just changed skin and landed on this woman (who i think is awesome ’cause she’s having so much fun with fashion)the upper part feels a bit casual for this skirt,which, for me,looks better in the colour combination chosen for the runway