Kim Min Hee In Emilio Pucci – 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards

Kim Min Hee attended the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Tuesday.

The actress gives us our first look at the Emilio Pucci Spring 2012 collection.

Her off-the-shoulder floaty print dress with a rise-and-fall hemline may not feel season appropriate, but it’s the perfect look for a music awards ceremony.

I love how she’s showcasing the fluidity of the dress à la Sarah Jessica Parker. The dress may not have looked so appealing without that simple wave.

Kim Min Hee’s hair and makeup may be a tad plain, but her sparkling Jimmy Choos more than make up for that.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Camille Miceli In Christian Dior - Dior Pop-Up Shop Featuring Anselm Reyle For Dior

Camille Miceli In Christian Dior – Dior Pop-Up Shop Featuring Anselm Reyle For Dior

Taylor Swift In Porcelain  - CMT Artists Of The Year 2011

Taylor Swift In Porcelain – CMT Artists Of The Year 2011

23 Responses to Kim Min Hee In Emilio Pucci – 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards

1. Hermoine December 1, 2011 at 15:28 #

I absolutely love this dress. I would really like to see it on someone else who would wear it with attitude. Not really sure who that would be. Any suggestions?

• D December 1, 2011 at 17:02 #

J lo…..

• Mary Gatto December 2, 2011 at 11:19 #

Yeah!

• Alina December 2, 2011 at 06:46 #

I can see Charlize Theron in it. With her flawless makeup and hair and with her effortless grace.

2. lola December 1, 2011 at 15:55 #

I do agree with you ever so much hermoine…someone with a lot more umph….some 6 feet supermodel…

3. Jones19 December 1, 2011 at 16:00 #

I don’t like her lack of makeup and hairstyling. The dress is great and the sandals rock but I would kill for a little more dramatic makeup.

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 1, 2011 at 16:06 #

+1. She looks like she just hopped out of the shower.

• maria December 1, 2011 at 21:25 #

i agree. you cannot show off a dress like that with her styling. For shame!

4. Nat39 December 1, 2011 at 17:55 #

Light and floaty, I like it, excellent shoe choice, simple toned-down hair and make-up work very well with the light dress. The shoulder/neck area seems a bit bare – wouldn`t mind the addition of a bold necklace.

5. samaira December 1, 2011 at 18:36 #

I am havin a “what is that moment” coz seriously WHAT IS THAT!!!

6. Carolina December 1, 2011 at 20:19 #

Gorgeous, gorgeous print – anemic on Kim Min Hee. Look how it glows and moves on the model! That’s a look meant to move, and flow. Kim Min Hee cannot carry this off.

7. june December 1, 2011 at 20:58 #

i think it’s summer in singapore right now or at least, i know it’s very hot and humid so it’s season appropriate for singapore, i believe

8. TeaAtTwo December 1, 2011 at 23:22 #

Great pairing of shoes but too plain a face for red carpet appearance in this. Would like to see Fan Fan Bing or Gwyneth Paltrow rock this.

9. gurlygurl December 1, 2011 at 23:28 #

Beautiful dress, I love the color, cut and movement of the gown. This is a hard dress to wear though so I think Kim is actually doing it quite well. It is stunning against the models skin and I too think this needs a necklace but it’s hardly a fail.

10. Parvati December 2, 2011 at 00:52 #

It’s a really nice dress and the colour is beautiful, but I feel the style of the dress isn’t really event appropriate. When I look at it, I’m thinking of a beach and not of a red carpet. Maybe if someone with more attitude wore it, I would like it.

11. jajulicious December 2, 2011 at 01:32 #

I think it’s perfect for Singapore’s hot humid weather. She looks fresh. Makeup would have looked too heavy and melted. South East Asia is terribly hot and humid almost all year around especially Singapore.

• Fashion Critic December 2, 2011 at 07:32 #

Thanks for the info about the weather.

I will keep that in mind for future posts

12. Carla December 2, 2011 at 01:35 #

It would not be season appropriate if she were in the US, but it is totally appropriate for Singapore.

13. carolina December 2, 2011 at 04:07 #

there’s no 4 season i singapore.
    basicly summer all year.

• Fashion Critic December 2, 2011 at 07:29 #

I’m so jealous :)

14. Shaina December 3, 2011 at 04:05 #

Gorgeous!

15. beatrice December 4, 2011 at 05:27 #

hi

why you dont support korean red carpet much?

you always write about china and hong kong in asia not korea.

because i dont know any site better than you in fashion and red carpet i ask it in this site and i hope you consider my request.

tnx a lot for your good site.
    tnx again

• Fashion Critic December 4, 2011 at 09:17 #

Please stop saying I don’t supports vents in Korea. You are basically accusing me of being racist and I won’t stand for it.

Many readers send me links to websites when an event has happened. So why don’t you stop complaining and be proactive like other readers in Asia are and inform me when these events happen.

This event I found on Getty. So if they are not covering Korean events that is an issue you have to take up with them