01.12.11

Kareena Kapoor In Vanessa Bruno – ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’ Mumbai Screening

Kareena Kapoor was in Mumbai last night for the screening of her new film, ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’.

She looked beautiful wearing a Vanessa Bruno floral-print silk-georgette dress.

This timeless feminine, floaty printed dress with flutter sleeves was teamed with simple nude peep-toes and Suhani Pittie earrings.

Her makeup was kept to a minimum with kohl-rimmed eyes and a light coral lip colour.

Kareena’s glossy mane was left loose to fall down her shoulders.

I would’ve belted this look, but Kareena looks beautiful nonetheless.

You can buy Kareen’s Vanessa Bruno dress from
Net-A-Porter US and Net-A-Porter International.

In Jaime King's Closet - Madewell Flowerlace Dress

In Jaime King’s Closet – Madewell Flowerlace Dress

Iman In Zac Posen - 2011 Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater's Opening Night Gala Performance

Iman In Zac Posen – 2011 Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater’s Opening Night Gala Performance

18 Responses to Kareena Kapoor In Vanessa Bruno – ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’ Mumbai Screening

1. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) December 1, 2011 at 16:22 #

I think it looks like a sad sack, though admitedly she lookd quite happy in it! The color is doing her no favors either.

2. Nat39 December 1, 2011 at 17:17 #

Colourless drab.

3. Iris December 1, 2011 at 17:24 #

is this her first appearance on your blog, FC?

4. annette December 1, 2011 at 17:48 #

wow ! i love that dress she looks gorjus!

5. samaira December 1, 2011 at 18:41 #

Sonam Kapoor’s sister, Rhea has styled her. I think she looks feminine and pretty. Its also warm in Mumbai, so its inkeepin with the weather.

6. mattison December 1, 2011 at 19:08 #

Pretty enough dress, but I love how her nails pick up color in the floral print and her nude shoes are literally that.

7. Zarin December 1, 2011 at 19:10 #

She looks gorgeous! But I agree – a belt would have worked well.

8. Linda December 1, 2011 at 19:37 #

At first glance I thought it was a little nondescript, but upon reflection I really like it. For a 23 year old, it’s a pretty dress for warm weather that’s feminine and classy.

9. Carolina December 1, 2011 at 20:12 #

She is lovely, but the dress is too young for her both in fit and pattern.

10. gurlygurl December 1, 2011 at 23:19 #

It’s a simple, wearable dress and I like it. It looks sweet with the nude pumps but I would have added a little red belt just to take it all up a notch. Nonetheless, feminine and pretty.

11. livinin50s December 2, 2011 at 00:31 #

neck up pretty although the dress is a sack
    and she is 31 not 23….

12. Jess2 December 2, 2011 at 06:35 #

I don’t like this I’m afraid. I think that the dress is overwhelming her a bit, the colour does no justice to her beatuiful complexion. I don’t really like the dress on its own either

13. Lalitha December 2, 2011 at 10:30 #

I am so glad you featured Kareena, one of the most successful Indian Bollywood actress at the moment. To be honest, I didn’t like the dress or the dress on her since I felt it washed her out. Kareena takes a few fashion risks and looks good in both Indian and ‘Western’ wear. Kangana Ranaut is an Indian actress who is (super) fierce in her fashion choices and is like a chameleon…I think she looks good more often than not.

14. Ritika December 2, 2011 at 19:28 #

I think this is definitely one of Kareena’s better looks. Of course, a belt could have pulled it together, literally.

15. bessie December 3, 2011 at 09:56 #

not so sure about this look on her,if its just above the knee will be a bit better,but i agree this is not Kareena’s dress.

16. kiwi December 4, 2011 at 07:45 #

Nice look, but most of all thank you and God bless for featuring Kareena. Love u FC

• Fashion Critic December 4, 2011 at 09:13 #

My pleasure

17. kun August 6, 2012 at 01:08 #

i like it. the best she has ever looked. different form the tight minis, and the flat ironed hair that every one in bollywood sports. this is super romantic and super classy. i personally wouldn’t add a belt, if i did, i would add a belt that blends in with the dress, so that the belt doesn’t become the focal point but the beautiful flower print remains the point of the dress. this is so