Yasmin le Bon In Christopher Kane – Vertu Constellation Launch

Yasmin le Bon was joined by her husband Simon on the red carpet at the launch of the Vertu Constellation in London last night.

The supermodel, who doesn’t appear to be aging, wore a Christopher Kane Fall 2011 dress.

This isn’t the first time she’s worn a dress by the British designer; she appears to be a big fan.

On this occasion she donned a sequined tulle dress with the gel-filled PVC wave trims on the pockets and hemline.

I would’ve preferred this dress on Yasmin without the middle panel going across the waist.

Sporting her trademark hair pulled back into a bun hairstyle, the supermodel wore black strappy sandals and opted for a bronze lip colour which perfectly complemented her caramel skin tone.

Credit: Style.com & Image.net

Sienna Miller In Emilio Pucci - Lancel Celebrates '135 Years Of French Legerete'

Sienna Miller In Emilio Pucci – Lancel Celebrates ’135 Years Of French Legerete’

Salma Hayek In YSL - 'Puss In Boots' London Premiere

Salma Hayek In YSL – ‘Puss In Boots’ London Premiere

12 Responses to Yasmin le Bon In Christopher Kane – Vertu Constellation Launch

1. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 25, 2011 at 13:10 #

+1 FC. That middle is the only place my eye goes.

2. Hermoine November 25, 2011 at 13:11 #

Did she do something to the lining too? It looks like nude lining on the model and black lining on hers. Either way I like that she kept the red detailing, but prefer the runway look of nude.

• Fashion Critic November 25, 2011 at 13:30 #

It’s either the light or the tulle is darker

3. Cátia Santos Reis November 25, 2011 at 13:16 #

FC, I’m with you about the middle panel but I think this is a great look from Yasmin. She’s gorgeous and looks very sofisticated in this dress!

4. allie November 25, 2011 at 13:18 #

Chic!

5. argentina November 25, 2011 at 13:27 #

That middle is so unflattering

• Emi November 25, 2011 at 18:07 #

I agree. What a pity…

6. TeaAtTwo November 25, 2011 at 15:21 #

Glad she kept the PVC trims unlike most celebs who opted out it despite it being a key theme of the collection.

7. Hannah November 25, 2011 at 15:49 #

As much as I ppreciate someone wearing a Kane dress on the red carpet, she never seems to pick one flattering to her. The middle panel on this dress was not great on the runwy, so why she decided to keep it is beyond me. She is so toned but it is just so unflattering on her. Also the shoes are a delight but the shoulder strap handbag was not welcome.

8. Jones19 November 25, 2011 at 16:13 #

That middle panel thingy makes her look wide…not good.

9. Nat39 November 25, 2011 at 17:58 #

The distracting sheer panel aside, her shoe choice is not the best for this dress – too thick-strappy and busy -shoud`ve been a simpler more delicate sandal.

10. Parvati November 25, 2011 at 18:08 #

I like that she chose a daring dress, but there’s just so much going on with it that I don’t like the dress itself. The PVC trims, the sheer panel at the waist and that embellished strap on top of it make me wish she would have had it modified to remove just one of these things.